Sign in to follow this  
murf74

Week 16 Bryce Brown

Do you play Bryce vs. Washington if McCoy is out? I know he isn't going for 25pts a game like before but he could still be the exclusive RB without McCoy. Reid basically said he will not bench him for fumbling.

He fared no worse than a lot of other fantasy starters such as Rice, Doug Martin, Wayne, Cruz, D.Alexander, D.Thomas, Roddy, Charles, Ridley....sure I missed a few.

I may start him at flex and I would just hope for 50 yards and a TD...

Do you play Bryce vs. Washington if McCoy is out? I know he isn't going for 25pts a game like before but he could still be the exclusive RB without McCoy. Reid basically said he will not bench him for fumbling.

He fared no worse than a lot of other fantasy starters such as Rice, Doug Martin, Wayne, Cruz, D.Alexander, D.Thomas, Roddy, Charles, Ridley....sure I missed a few.

I may start him at flex and I would just hope for 50 yards and a TD...

He has officially been planted back on my bench for McFadden in one league but i may have to start him in 3rd place game in another league for lack of much better options. Actually have Ballard so Brown will probably be benched there too.

So you should probably start him since i will be benching him. He is almost ensured to have big game. But he has not looked like the same back that tore it up for nearly 400 yards in 2 weeks. There seems not to be many holes to run through?

He has officially been planted back on my bench for McFadden in one league but i may have to start him in 3rd place game in another league for lack of much better options. Actually have Ballard so Brown will probably be benched there too.

So you should probably start him since i will be benching him. He is almost ensured to have big game. But he has not looked like the same back that tore it up for nearly 400 yards in 2 weeks. There seems not to be many holes to run through?

I think its a combo of bad blocking and him trying to bounce outside like CJ....I just don't want to start Wayne anymore ....every time I look at play by play lucks is throwing to Hilton and avery

Damned if you, Damned if you don't. I'm starting him in the championship over Ridley...I think...as of right now.

If McCoy is out, I personally have to start him at flex behind Rice and Forte. My other options are Miles Austin or Jordy Nelson.

He has officially been planted back on my bench for McFadden.

Same here, fortunately didn't cost me a chance to go to the fantasy bowl.

If McCoy is out, I personally have to start him at flex behind Rice and Forte. My other options are Miles Austin or Jordy Nelson.

He is firmly on the bench. Been burned twice. I would EASILY start Austin over him especially against the Saints.

He is firmly on the bench. Been burned twice. I would EASILY start Austin over him especially against the Saints.

Looks like that decision was made for me with McCoy back this week.