Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

I'm here to help: Championship Week edition

I went Ryan and I'm glad I did, he's killing it.

I'm inclined to agree with all your other picks.

I think Romo outscored Ryan. How did you end up doing?

With this team, who would you play?

http://i.imgur.com/RARvT.png

Looks like the current line up you have in is good enough. RG3 will be going all out. Just about everyone in your line up has something to play for in Week 17.

Do me a favor and go vote for Sux in this thread. :cheers:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=414923

I voted before I posted! Good luck :)

You, too. I'm in a Week 17 Superbowl. Stuggling over JOrdy Nelson or Greg Jennings. :thumbsdown:

Ask away...or leave a link. I will respond to every single question posed in this thread. In return, I would like it if you would kindly do me a solid by clicking on my FFToday link and vote for Sux (a fellow FFTodayer) for Geek of the Year.

Here is the link: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=414923

Click.

Vote.

Ask your question.

Best of luck this week! :cheers:

Vote entered. Close contest there. Good luck! My questions:

standard non-ppr scoring superbowl -

Choose 2 RBs:

Arian Foster

Alfred Morris

Knowshon Moreno

Jamaal Charles

for my WR3, choose one:

Marques Colston (needs 6 receptions to become all time Saints reception leader - Brees big on stats)

Pierre Garcon (fighting for division championship, much better target than Moss)

Vote entered. Close contest there. Good luck! My questions:

standard non-ppr scoring superbowl -

Choose 2 RBs:

Arian Foster

Alfred Morris

Knowshon Moreno

Jamaal Charles

for my WR3, choose one:

Marques Colston (needs 6 receptions to become all time Saints reception leader - Brees big on stats)

Pierre Garcon (fighting for division championship, much better target than Moss)

Foster and Morris. Both have playoff implications so they're at 100%.

Same with Garcon. Should be a shoot out in the Skins-Cowboys game.

Ask away...or leave a link. I will respond to every single question posed in this thread. In return, I would like it if you would kindly do me a solid by clicking on my FFToday link and vote for Sux (a fellow FFTodayer) for Geek of the Year.

Here is the link: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=414923

Click.

Vote.

Ask your question.

Best of luck this week!

Voted and here's my question. Which 3 WR do I start? I currently have Decker, Johnson, & Alexander starting.

-Eric Decker

-Andre Johnson

-Randall Cobb

-Danario Alexander

-Pierre Garcon

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=415604

Hey Flash! How have you been?

I would go with Decker, Garcon, and Johnson. They're all playing for something. Cobb is injured. Alexander is a wild card. He didn't show up last week. My only concern of my three is Decker. He is feast or famine.

Hey Flash! How have you been?

I would go with Decker, Garcon, and Johnson. They're all playing for something. Cobb is injured. Alexander is a wild card. He didn't show up last week. My only concern of my three is Decker. He is feast or famine.

What's up Tiki! Thanks for the input. I think I may take your advice. I've been leaning towards putting garcon in. I have a feeling a lot of numbers are going to be put up in that game. Everytime I turn on Sportscenter they have a preview of the Wash. Dallas game. Hoping he steps up for such a hyped up game. Thanks again and I'll see you in the geek board.

What's up Tiki! Thanks for the input. I think I may take your advice. I've been leaning towards putting garcon in. I have a feeling a lot of numbers are going to be put up in that game. Everytime I turn on Sportscenter they have a preview of the Wash. Dallas game. Hoping he steps up for such a hyped up game. Thanks again and I'll see you in the geek board.

Anytime, bro. I wish I had your problem. I'm rolling with Jennings and Amendola today. :thumbsdown:

A potential not-full game from Peyton? Or Russell Wilson against STL? I'm down and I think I need Wilson's upside