Sign in to follow this  
Super Cubs

MJD next year

If MJD held out with two years left on his contract, he'll do it again next year. Avoid.

I will be very curious what his ADP is next year. A lot will likely have to do with what happens with the team in the off season and how people feel about the team overall. If its a repeat of 2012, no one is going to want to touch him even if he looks healthy.

If MJD held out with two years left on his contract, he'll do it again next year. Avoid.

Isn't he on the record this year saying that he will play out with no complaints? Obviously another hold out changes a lot, but he is not in a very good negotiating position at this point.

There's a good possibility Tim Tebow is the Jax QB next year. At 28 years old, I would think this increases MJD's value a notch or two. Borderline early 2nd rounder???

There's a good possibility Tim Tebow is the Jax QB next year. At 28 years old, I would think this increases MJD's value a notch or two. Borderline early 2nd rounder???

I wouldn't take him in the 2nd, I'd be aiming more towards the 4th. Even at the start of the season when he was healthy, he was not playing great.