Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

What are you guys doing with matt Ryan?

He's really the only player I'm concerned with this week.......

Week 17 guys rolling the dice with him or picking someone up and gambling?

I'm grabbing Vick and tannehilll just in case......

They already have a bye... They would be stupid to have him not play for 2 straight weeks! With that said, I could see him sit out the 4th quarter if the game is out of hand!

Dont have SuperBowl this week but just as important. We play all 17 weeks and redraft during playoffs. Anyway i claimed Vick and picked up Cutler. If Vick starts im gonna start him but right now i have 4 QBs on my roster Ryan, Freeman, Vick and Cutler :huh: Im half game out of playoffs and need a miracle. 5 teams within a game for 2 spots.

Dont like Vick holding my fate though.

They already have a bye... They would be stupid to have him not play for 2 straight weeks! With that said, I could see him sit out the 4th quarter if the game is out of hand!

I dont see him sitting out 2 weeks either but it is highly likely he will play the entire game. So im not risky just a half or even 3 quarters :nono:

he could put up huge numbers in 2-3 quarters vs that soft tampa pass D

I didnt get vick so it is tannehill, fitz or ryan

Find a league where you don't care if he or anyone else rests the entire game or partial game in week 17.

Much less stressfull

I think that Smith plays the starters for atleast a half if not 3 full quarters this weekend. Teams that sit their starters in week 17 completely, tend to get bounced in the playoffs early since their rusty after a 2 week layover.

Tannehill is a decent replacement option but how you gonna feel if Ryan drop 3 TD's & 200+ yards in a half against the woeful Bucs secondary?

Also, week 17 Superbowls suck for this reason. Ryan gets you to the promise land & then you are forced to hitch your wagon to an inconsistent rookie in the most important game of the year?!?!

Our Superbowl was last week, but the points championship goes all 17 weeks... Right now I have Wilson on my bench and will play him if there is an indication they will rest Ryan

I had made my mind up earlier in week about starting Vick over Ryan then i thought about Cutler but im going with Vick :doh: With my WRs a freaking mess(Wallace, Wayne and Jennings) i might need a big game from QB. So im either going to get 217 yards 1 TD and 3 INTs with 2 fumbles or 286 yards 2 TDs, 1 INT and 86 yards rushing and atleast 1 rushing TD. :lol:

I had made my mind up earlier in week about starting Vick over Ryan then i thought about Cutler but im going with Vick :doh: With my WRs a freaking mess(Wallace, Wayne and Jennings) i might need a big game from QB. So im either going to get 217 yards 1 TD and 3 INTs with 2 fumbles or 286 yards 2 TDs, 1 INT and 86 yards rushing and atleast 1 rushing TD. :lol:

Looks like might be option #1 :cry: