Sign in to follow this  
roroco

Temporary Medical Shack at FedEx

When I was watching the Redskins' game, I saw RG3 going into a roughly framed shack. I thought it looked suspect as hell. It was almost like they were shooting up their 3-year-old stud because they knew he wouldn't be able to race next year. Seems like they didn't want cameras showing us what was going on in that room.

I have lived in this area all my life and I have never seen anything like this. Anyone else had their Spidey Sense tingle when they saw this?

Here are pics of the room in question http://www.ebsworld.com/look-what-i-found-pics-of-that-lil-shack-exam-room-at-fed-ex-field/

When I was watching the Redskins' game, I saw RG3 going into a roughly framed shack. I thought it looked suspect as hell. It was almost like they were shooting up their 3-year-old stud because they knew he wouldn't be able to race next year. Seems like they didn't want cameras showing us what was going on in that room.

I have lived in this area all my life and I have never seen anything like this. Anyone else had their Spidey Sense tingle when they saw this?

Here are pics of the room in question http://www.ebsworld.com/look-what-i-found-pics-of-that-lil-shack-exam-room-at-fed-ex-field/

noticed this as well.. not exactually a professional look no is it!

yeah. the secret door. idk i think its been there all season. i could be wrong but it was already in place when he got hurt originally. when couzens came into the game rg dipped into the secret door then too. we just lold at it. i assumed it led somewhere um larger or whatever. funny that its just a little box. thanks for the photo.

They spared no expenses. Shower curtain is very classy. Table only gently used

They spared no expenses. Shower curtain is very classy. Table only gently used

They are saving money to repair the turf.

Fixor

Does it cost them a million dollars to make him better, faster, and stronger? Becuase he will need som Steve Austin type of surgery to get back on the time table they are predicting.

If any other stadium wants one of those custom made I think I can do it for under a grand pretty easily.

Looks like there's a shytter behind the curtain. Nice on-field outhouse Washington - stay classy!

That thing can't be plumbed though...you know there's some poor coaching intern that has to go and empty a bucket full o shiite after the players sneak in there during the game. :shocking:

That thing can't be plumbed though...you know there's some poor coaching intern that has to go and empty a bucket full o shiite after the players sneak in there during the game. :shocking:

Haha. Big old lineman dropping bombs into a bucket. That sounds scary.