Sign in to follow this  
Phurfur

57 Terrible Consequences of the Sequester

What part of "Family Vacation" are you having trouble wrapping your head around?? Also, what part of 'we went to Punta Cana in February" confuses you?

Face it, Old Timer, you are trying WAY too hard to prove a point that you'vre already been burned on a dozen times. How about my trip to the Borgata in Atlantic City in June? Was that acceptable? Should I turn in receipts to you so you can determine if I spent enough for your lofty standards? LOL Your idea of taking the Mrs on a trip is when you catch the early bird special at Friendlies. You cheap old piece of shiot.

What kind of a cheapskate would bring their family to Miami in August? you are trying WAY too hard to prove you aren't cheap.

This is what you posted

I'm staying at the Eden Roc Renaissance Hotel. It's ridiculous. I didn't cut corners or squeeze pennies.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=419465&page=3&hl=eden&do=findComment&comment=5035326

I just pointed out it was off season and rooms were going for half price.

BTW: we took our family vacations to FL over spring break.

Maybe this link will help you plan your next 5 vacations.

5 off-season vacation deals

What kind of a cheapskate would bring their family to Miami in August? you are trying WAY too hard to prove you aren't cheap.

This is what you posted

I just pointed out it was off season and rooms were going for half price.

BTW: we took our family vacations to FL over spring break.

Maybe this link will help you plan your next 5 vacations.

5 off-season vacation deals

Whether the rooms were half price or not, I have no idea. I didn't call ahead of time to check out their winter pricing, since I wouldn't have been able to take my daughter at that time. They were still close to $400 per night. That's not cheap to me. Maybe if I was a millionaire, it would be. :dunno:

All I know is that it was a family trip and the window was between June-July, as soccer was starting in August. If taking $4000+ vacations multiple times a year is cheap, then I guess I'm cheap. lol I plan on being cheap three or four times again next year. :music_guitarred:

How about you, Borgnine? When's your next trip? Or does the oxygen tank make traveling difficult?

Well I'm glad I could assist in improving Geek relations.

I kick phurfur's face into the dirt every single day. This was nothing. He tries so so hard to get one up on me, and I always make an ass out of him. He's an old, sad, bitter man.

I kick phurfur's face into the dirt every single day. This was nothing. He tries so so hard to get one up on me, and I always make an ass out of him. He's an old, sad, bitter man.

:lol: Let me see, cheapskate Newbie takes his family to Miami on vacation in August proclaiming "I'm staying at the Eden Roc Renaissance Hotel. It's ridiculous. I didn't cut corners or squeeze pennies." without understanding what off-season is about and I got my face kicked in the dirt. :lol:

Here is another link you might enjoy

Off-Season Travel

Travel to a particular destination during its off-season and you'll find airlines, hotels and resorts offering their services at a fraction of the cost during the peak season. Many vacationers travel to warm locations like Florida or the Bahamas during the winter, when it's cold at home; travel to these hot spots during the warmer summer months, and you'll save a bundle.

http://traveltips.usatoday.com/cheapest-time-vacation-29628.html

You really are a bottom feeder.

:lol: Let me see, cheapskate Newbie takes his family to Miami on vacation in August proclaiming "I'm staying at the Eden Roc Renaissance Hotel. It's ridiculous. I didn't cut corners or squeeze pennies." without understanding what off-season is about and I got my face kicked in the dirt. :lol:

Here is another link you might enjoy

You really are a bottom feeder.

Whooosh

I can't speak any clearer. You're just too retarded to understand why we went in July.

But nice job with the time you invested in all your research. LOLOL Maybe if you look up enough travel pricing, it'll change the fact that school runs from September through early June. :wacko: I have more intelligent conversations when talking to my three year-old niece. :lol:

Whooosh

I can't speak any clearer. You're just too retarded to understand why we went in July.

But nice job with the time you invested in all your research. LOLOL Maybe if you look up enough travel pricing, it'll change the fact that school runs from September through early June. :wacko: I have more intelligent conversations when talking to my three year-old niece. :lol:

I will repeat, we took our family vacations to Florida over spring break. We did Disney at Xmas one year and our kids were both in school. If I remember correctly there were school aged kids all over the place.

"I'm staying at the Eden Roc Renaissance Hotel. It's ridiculous. I didn't cut corners or squeeze pennies." - Newbie :lol:

The point is that you had no idea summer was off season in Miami. You are a buffoon.

I will repeat, we took our family vacations to Florida over spring break. We did Disney at Xmas one year and our kids were both in school. If I remember correctly there were school aged kids all over the place.

"I'm staying at the Eden Roc Renaissance Hotel. It's ridiculous. I didn't cut corners or squeeze pennies." - Newbie :lol:

The point is that you had no idea summer was off season in Miami. You are a buffoon.

She went on vacation with her mother over Christmas break. And she had two days off for Easter.

Keep trying, Vigoda. You're making a lot of progress. :clap:

She went on vacation with her mother over Christmas break. And she had two days off for Easter.

Keep trying, Vigoda. You're making a lot of progress. :clap:

Ah, there is nothing like Miami in August!

I can think of dozens of better places to go in August but they would not be "off-season". Did your daughter choose to go to Miami or was that your decision? Right!

Ah, there is nothing like Miami in August!

I can think of dozens of better places to go in August but they would not be "off-season". Did your daughter choose to go to Miami or was that your decision? Right!

Gave my daughter the choice to go anywhere she wanted. She chose Miami Beach. We had been to Cancun, Jamaica, and Bermuda already. And it was July, retard.

I guess since our vacation had to be in the summer, we should have chosen Alaska in order for it to "in season". :lol: You get dumber every post, Geezer.

Please look up more travel deals and then explain how it will change the fact that I had a ten week window to choose from. :music_guitarred:

Hey, phufart, even though I'm batting away every irrelevant piece of research you're doing and generally making you look like a desperate retard, the good news is that every time I bitchslap you again with a new response, it makes your pathetic ratio of posts in this thread look a little less sad. So, you have that going for you. :dunno:

Gave my daughter the choice to go anywhere she wanted. She chose Miami Beach. We had been to Cancun, Jamaica, and Bermuda already. And it was July, retard.

I guess since our vacation had to be in the summer, we should have chosen Alaska in order for it to "in season". :lol: You get dumber every post, Geezer.

Please look up more travel deals and then explain how it will change the fact that I had a ten week window to choose from. :music_guitarred:

I guess the apple did not fall far from the tree.

I can honesty tell you that I never knew anyone who took their family on vacation to Miami in summer, the fact that you bragged about what a big shot you were just made it that much more pathetic. I will repeat what you posted, "I'm staying at the Eden Roc Renaissance Hotel. It's ridiculous. I didn't cut corners or squeeze pennies." :lol:

Hey, phufart, even though I'm batting away every irrelevant piece of research you're doing and generally making you look like a desperate retard, the good news is that every time I bitchslap you again with a new response, it makes your pathetic ratio of posts in this thread look a little less sad. So, you have that going for you. :dunno:

So what is your opinion on the Sequester that started March 1st?

So what is your opinion on the Sequester that started March 1st?

Good and bad.

I guess the apple did not fall far from the tree.

I can honesty tell you that I never knew anyone who took their family on vacation to Miami in summer, the fact that you bragged about what a big shot you were just made it that much more pathetic. I will repeat what you posted, "I'm staying at the Eden Roc Renaissance Hotel. It's ridiculous. I didn't cut corners or squeeze pennies." :lol:

:clap: :banana: :lol:

Phurfur certainly is.

:lol: I've been living rent free inside Newbie's head for years now and I see I am starting to carve a place out in your head too. :banana:

Next summer I'm going to Alaska. That's in-season. LOL No warm weather, resort tow. Those are for Winter only. :clap: :first:

Anyone want to team up for a trip to the North Pole next July?

What parts are good and what parts are bad?

Forced the government to reduce spending. Can anyone argue that that isn't a good thing?

Next summer I'm going to Alaska. That's in-season. LOL No warm weather, resort tow. Those are for Winter only. :clap: :first:

Anyone want to team up for a trip to the North Pole next July?

Your feeble attempt at reductio ad absurdum just shows what a massive loser you are. Unfortunately for you the off season was not created by me, it is the result the vacationing habits of the entire population. There is nothing wrong with going somewhere off season it is just pathetic to act like a big shot when you do it. Off season is off season for a reason.

Your feeble attempt at reductio ad absurdum just shows what a massive loser you are. Unfortunately for you the off season was not created by me, it is the result the vacationing habits of the entire population. There is nothing wrong with going somewhere off season it is just pathetic to act like a big shot when you do it. Off season is off season for a reason.

Damn, there were thousands of other travelers who didn't know that it was off-season in Miami. Maybe I wouldn't have had to wait an hour to eat at Shula's. I wish you could have told them all. :banana:

Damn, there were thousands of other travelers who didn't know that it was off-season in Miami. Maybe I wouldn't have had to wait an hour to eat at Shula's. I wish you could have told them all. :banana:

:lol: They all knew it was off season and that is why they were there. You are the only one who doesn't get it. I'll bet none off them bragged about what a big shot they were on a FF Message Bored. :banana:

:lol: They all knew it was off season and that is why they were there. You are the only one who doesn't get it. I'll bet none off them bragged about what a big shot they were on a FF Message Bored. :banana:

Big shot? Those are your words. If you recall, I just mentioned going to Miami. You and your brother, Faghawker, started in with the cheapskate stuff. You just needed some correcting. As usual. Being a 'cheapskate' would have been driving down instead of flying. Being a cheapskate would have been choosing one of the many $200, $250, or $300 per night hotels. Being a cheapskate would have been eating at McDonalds or Olive Garden down there. I never said I was a big shot. I've admitted many times that I don't make six figures (taxable, cough cough). That hardly makes me a big shot.

So, unfortunately, me and the thousands of vacationers around me, had to suffer through a 'discount, off-season' vacation in a beautiful hotel with four pools and a beach view balcony. Sniff Sniff. It sucks being poor. :cry:

Big shot? Those are your words. If you recall, I just mentioned going to Miami. You and your brother, Faghawker, started in with the cheapskate stuff. You just needed some correcting. As usual. Being a 'cheapskate' would have been driving down instead of flying. Being a cheapskate would have been choosing one of the many $200, $250, or $300 per night hotels. Being a cheapskate would have been eating at McDonalds or Olive Garden down there. I never said I was a big shot. I've admitted many times that I don't make six figures (taxable, cough cough). That hardly makes me a big shot.

So, unfortunately, me and the thousands of vacationers around me, had to suffer through a 'discount, off-season' vacation in a beautiful hotel with four pools and a beach view balcony. Sniff Sniff. It sucks being poor. :cry:

In your own words

Newbie, the big man who brings his family to Miami in August for vacation.

BTW: Rooms at the Eden Roc Renaissance were half price in August.

In your own words

Quote what I was responding to. We've all seen your clever little copy & paste.

In your own words

Psssst. So you don't continue making an ass out of yourself even further......I went To NYC for five days in August. Miami was in July. Copy & paste that and put it in your vault. You seem to get very confused.

Quote what I was responding to. We've all seen your clever little copy & paste.

I gave you the link loser!

I gave you the link loser!

LOL/ OH yeah. I was having a discussion with Dank Nuggs. He was telling me about a bad hotel that he stayed at where the outdoors was over run by pigeons because they didn't keep it clean. Read it again. It was an adult discussion between two travelers. Not a random pounding of the chest bragging about money. I'm sorry it ruffled your feathers, Old Timer. I know that growing old and being on a budget must be a burden. I'm sorry about telling you about Punta Cana too. And Atlantic City. And New York City. I promise, I'll never mention my 'cheapskate' vacations again. I can clearly see your hurt now. Now go back to pasting a dozen foxnews links here a day. Everyone is sooooooooo interested. :wave:

LOL/ OH yeah. I was having a discussion with Dank Nuggs. He was telling me about a bad hotel that he stayed at where the outdoors was over run by pigeons because they didn't keep it clean. Read it again. It was an adult discussion between two travelers. Not a random pounding of the chest bragging about money. I'm sorry it ruffled your feathers, Old Timer. I know that growing old and being on a budget must be a burden. I'm sorry about telling you about Punta Cana too. And Atlantic City. And New York City. I promise, I'll never mention my 'cheapskate' vacations again. I can clearly see your hurt now. Now go back to pasting a dozen foxnews links here a day. Everyone is sooooooooo interested.

:banana: This is how it went down.

Yea just like you had the perfect marriage, house, pool, etc... OBTW, Miami Beach is a dump. Loaded with trash. You'll fit in nicely.

Never claimed to have a perfect marriage. But did have a beautiful house with a pool and hot tub. :music_guitarred: Sorry if that aggravates you, Ugly.

And I can guarantee you that where I'm staying is not even close to a dump. I'll post pictures just for you, Freakshow.

I went to a convention at Miami CC, and stayed a few blocks down from there.... It was a few weeks before they had the super bowl there. I don't think i was South enough for the real ritzy south beach, but was near all those art deco hotels. Alot of them were really dumpy... Delano I thought was a pretty famous hotel and it looked like zhit...

They had a cool outdoor strip with restaurants and outdoor seating, but it was overrun with pigeons because they don't keep it clean...

Better off in Ft Lauderdale than Miami Beach, espeically for a guy like Newbie.

I'm staying at the Eden Roc Renaissance Hotel. It's ridiculous. I didn't cut corners or squeeze pennies.

You left out the part where you cut the biggest corner of them all, off-season.

Remember : Travel to a particular destination during its off-season and you'll find airlines, hotels and resorts offering their services at a fraction of the cost during the peak season

:banana: This is how it went down.

You left out the part where you cut the biggest corner of them all, off-season.

Remember : Travel to a particular destination during its off-season and you'll find airlines, hotels and resorts offering their services at a fraction of the cost during the peak season

:wave:

:lol: I've been living rent free inside Newbie's head for years now and I see I am starting to carve a place out in your head too. :banana:

Youve never made it in the front door chief.

Now...get back to copying and pasting from Fox News..."libertarian"

Hah!!!

Tilt!

Yup...phurfur still on tilt spinning away as Newbie crushes him.

Psst...I don't even like Newbie...but you two can somehow get me on his side...pretty sad of you.

Yup...phurfur still on tilt spinning away as Newbie crushes him.

Psst...I don't even like Newbie...but you two can somehow get me on his side...pretty sad of you.

Bottom feeder tend to find each other.

The chief judges of 87 district courts in the U.S. are pleading for more funding and warning Congressional leaders that thin budgets paired with sequestration are “devastating” to the nation’s federal judiciary.

The jurists issued their unusual alarm call in a letter dated Tuesday and released Thursday that was sent to top congressional leaders, Vice President Joe Biden and the Senate and House Judiciary and Appropriations committees

http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2013/08/federal-judges-write-congress-on-devastating-sequester-170617.html

Bottom feeder tend to find each other.

like you, RP, hawker and drobeski?

You do all seem to come to each other's aide quite often.

Its pretty damn funny.