matthews

mendenhall

ellis

f jackson

mcgahee

moreno

j dwyer

v ballard

its only april ...so relax .....pour some sugar on me ....enjoy the list ...

My favorite part is how you give an in-depth analysis of your picks and why you have them where you do.

My favorite part is how you give an in-depth analysis of your picks and why you have them where you do.

Not only that, but the guy has a catch phrase... "pour some sugar on me"! What's not to love about this guy?!?!

Not only that, but the guy has a catch phrase... "pour some sugar on me"! What's not to love about this guy?!?!

Maybe he's a Def Leppard fan? lol

Fail!!!

He said relax.

Clearly he's a Franke goes to Hollywood fan and loves him some s&m

:headbanger:

Haha, for sure! Since you're a Rams homer & this is a running back thread (I think), what's your take on the situation in St. Louis in 2013? Does Isiah Pead step up into the role that SJax had & Richardson maintains his change of pace/pass catching role? Do they draft another running back in a few weeks? Just curious because if someone claims ahold of that job, they could be a draft bargain in fantasy drafts this season.

It's a better list than a lot I have seen so far. The biggest knock for me would be that I think Spiller is way to far down. I love that you didn't follow the sheep and put T-Rich in the top 3. Also, I would like to hear peoples takes on D-Rich vs. Pead. I think D-Rich may be the starter in week 1, but Pead is more explosive. I see a F-Jax/Spiller kind of thing happening, where Pead could end up being the better of the 2.

I'm hot sticky sweet :music_guitarred:

Haha, for sure! Since you're a Rams homer & this is a running back thread (I think), what's your take on the situation in St. Louis in 2013? Does Isiah Pead step up into the role that SJax had & Richardson maintains his change of pace/pass catching role? Do they draft another running back in a few weeks? Just curious because if someone claims ahold of that job, they could be a draft bargain in fantasy drafts this season.

Our RB situation in St. Louis will be interesting. We have brought in the 4 highest ranked RB prospects for pre-draft workouts. That was a stunner to me. Coach seems to want Pead to win the job, but Richardson looked great early on last season. Don't forget about Galloway either. He is another favorite of the coaches. A couple of weeks ago, I would have said you need both Pead and Richardson as they will split time, but now, I'm going to say wait and see how the draft plays out. If we take a RB in the first few rounds, it will clearly show Jeff F. isn't sold on Richardson or Pead. He has said over and over the team needs a true battering ram in the mold of a younger Steven Jackson. If we do not draft a RB, I think Pead could win the job. His quickness to the hole is amazing and he's a natural receiver out of the backfield. Richardson has great vision though. There weren't many holes opened by our line last year, but he seemed to find them with ease. Pead had to miss the offseason last year because his school wasn't out yet, so this will be his first full offseason program with the team. I think he is the guy, as of today, coach wants to see on the field. Unless we draft someone though, we're in an odd position in the sense we have two very different style RB's in Pead & Richardson, but neither of them can do it all. Pead doesn't seem to be an every down back and Richardson proved he gets better as the game goes on.... So... As much as I hate to say it, right now, it's up in the air and we'll likely need the preseason to figure out who our starter is.