Sign in to follow this  
Upper Class Trash

Is there a website for PPR Re-Draft Leagues?

Is there a good place I can enter PPR Redraft Leagues? A trustworthy place? I have been asked by multiple groups at MFL to participate in their leagues, but the "custom" leagues all seem to have some funky rules. Ex: One league gave points for broken tackles and interception/fumble return yards counted as defensive points. Another awarded QB's 6 points for passing TD's, no deductions for interceptions or fumbles, 1 point per 20 yards passing and a bonus point for every 25 yards over 250 yards in a game. Wow. The remainder of the scoring system was pretty general, which made the top QB's worth more than Gold.

I just want a "normal" scoring sytem for PPR. It is harder to find than I thought it would be. Is there a specific website that lists this type of thing? I've lurked here for a long time, but never posted. Thanks for any info you may provide!

Is there a good place I can enter PPR Redraft Leagues? A trustworthy place? I just want a "normal" scoring sytem for PPR. It is harder to find than I thought it would be. Is there a specific website that lists this type of thing? I've lurked here for a long time, but never posted. Thanks for any info you may provide!

It's not as hard as you might think. MFL allows a lot of customization, so that's why you'll see some odd scoring set ups. I see the same type of thing on yahoo and espn leagues.

Your best bet now is to check out the 'Find a League, Fill a league' board in these forums. Things might be quiet now but will be picking up soon.

Are you looking for a pay or free league?

If you are looking for free you should be able to be put into a random standard league in yahoo or espn.

Only pay leagues. Free leagues tend to die after the first few weeks of the season and the men are separated from the boys. lol

Thanks for the advice. I will check out the other forum.

I play at Fuzzy's Fantasy Football. About the only "funky" rule is that all leagues award six points/passing TD (always thought all TDs should count six points regardless, but that's just me). The site has been mostly "bare bones" since I started playing there in 2009, but the payouts are among the most reasonable you'll find and Mark (the site admin) is very quick/reliable with them. I haven't signed up for my pay leagues yet this year, but the site is much cleaner and more pleasing to the eye than it has ever been. Fuzzy's doesn't have the bells and whistles of Sportsline, ESPN or Yahoo, but I'll take the tradeoff when it means I can get a bigger payout at the end of the season :doublethumbsup: