Sign in to follow this  
chcougar1

Reggie bush, frank gore, or cj2k?

I can't believe I'm gonna say this....CJ2K. Gore is old, a stud...but old. He's only got maybe 2 years left in him. Bush is looking good now that he has a passing game to empty the box, but I'd only keep him in a ppr format. CJ2K will out perform Bush in non ppr leagues this year and for years to come

Top rush offense... hmm Gore. Im a 49er fan he is an injury risk but feel coach Harbaugh has the perfect system in place... O-line don't got rookie stud but established and elite. Jumbo package... who runs dat outside of them.

Bush hasn't lived up to hype since, saints blew #1 on him and will have his best yr as a pro but don't like him as a rusher, my draft bust radar is on. CJ2K... I don't know what happened to him but his last 2 questionable years leave much to be desired.

Did anyone see the sb... Gore stiff arming and getting tackled barely. In my opinion they should have gone jumbo and ran it 4 times either with Gore or Kaepernick.

Coach is keeping him fresh... and with dat O-line there is no dice rolling or bust potential.