Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

August Mock - Rounds 7-10 Discussion

With the way Stewart is progressing, he may not suit up at all... Should be a decent flex play, but his lack of TDs keeps him from being anything more than that.

I was a little skittish a couple weeks back about Brady's 2013 prospects. But he's been having a great camp and tore apart the Eagles last week.

Just don't see him outside the top 10....and if New England gets a healthy Gronk back sooner than later, one of their rookie receivers step up, Amendola stays healthy....don't see why Brady can't finish top 5 yet again.

With the way Stewart is progressing, he may not suit up at all... Should be a decent flex play, but his lack of TDs keeps him from being anything more than that.

Exactly why I didn't grab him last round, Cam vulturing his TD's :thumbsdown:

I feel like I just asked my ugly sister to the Prom :cry:

But I'll take the Fragile Clavicle as my 4th RB, all but assuring he will not outperform his ADP :lock:

I feel like I just asked my ugly sister to the Prom :cry:

But I'll take the Fragile Clavicle as my 4th RB, all but assuring he will not outperform his ADP :lock:

I thought about it long and hard. There gets to be a point where he becomes a "value pick". Think you found it. :clap:

Haha. Yeah no real risk taking him there. And who knows, maybe he has that breakout year. Or just break...

I was saying dammit i gotta take Ryan Matthews....got picked b4 me....now Mendenhall.....sigh.

Defininately has gone a bit different than some of my other mocks. QBs really dropped here. RBs getting snagged earlier.

Hopefully my live mates aren't as good :D

Defininately has gone a bit different than some of my other mocks. QBs really dropped here. RBs getting snagged earlier.

Hopefully my live mates aren't as good :D

If I had one pick to take back it would be the Peyton pick, seeing how long the QB's lasted. I usually wait and get stuck with a platoon system which is never good.

I know I won't be one getting Breese or Rodgers, but I would like to get into that middle pack. I took Kaep early for this one but part of that is knowing my teammates I know I'll have to reach a bit if I want him, so want to see what that looks like.