Sign in to follow this  
lindust20

Chicago peeps

Anyone have tickets or a way to get tickets for the Bears - Bengals game? i'm looking in the $80-$150 range (no more) for 2 tickets. No luck on ebay, stubhub, etc.

Also, Hi!

Don't get your hopes up. Face for the worst tickets in the stadium is around $75. On the secondary market, they go for almost twice that (especially for the home opener). I'd give you mine but the last time I gave my tickets to some one on the board, TK got me written up for jerking off in my seats.

Don't get your hopes up. Face for the worst tickets in the stadium is around $75. On the secondary market, they go for almost twice that (especially for the home opener). I'd give you mine but the last time I gave my tickets to some one on the board, TK got me written up for jerking off in my seats.

I'll be on my best behavior?! :unsure:

I'm in the same boat. While they're available, it's going to cost you way more than that. Now on the flip side, I have tickets to the Bengals home opener...Monday night vs the Steelers!

Bears still suck.

:mad:

:dunno:

I'm in the same boat. While they're available, it's going to cost you way more than that. Now on the flip side, I have tickets to the Bengals home opener...Monday night vs the Steelers!

I'll be there too! I go to all the games.... Funny thing is, now i work at Longworth Hall ...ha

I've also bought tickets to the Lions game in Detroit and plan on going with a buddy of mine to the bills-bengals (he's a bills fan).