Sign in to follow this  
jibberjazz

Draft Spiller or Megatron (PPR w keepers ) HELP!

I have the first pick in a 12 tm ppr league where keepers are involved. My 4th rd keeper is m. Lynch.

Other leaguemates keepers include: ap, Martin, Charles, and t rich.

My original thought was to draft Megatron to pair with lynch...then draft a rb/wr combo in rds 2&3. But now I am buying into the spiller hype...and was thinking maybe draft spiller to pair with beast...then go wr/wr in rds 2 and 3. What would you do? Any advice would be helpful!

League awards bonuses for 7 receptions in a game...also yardage in a game ie 100, 150 etc

Note: Megatron was leading scorer in that league last season among rb/wr
Any advice would be great!!

I would take Megatron. It's a safer pick and the value at the wr position versus the rb position is higher. He's a beast.

Take a look to see which you think will score more based on your league settings. If you take Megatron #1 you are assuming you will get #1 scoring WR and then your pick at the turn is RB/WR. Depending on how your leaguemates draft you would expect to be around the #18RB and #7WR. So Megatron/Lynch/#18RB/#7WR (just guessing on which #RB/WR will be available) vs. taking Spiller/Lynch/#7WR/#8WR. Try to figure out which scenario will give you the most value from those 4 picks.

I'd take Megatron, but I am really high on him this year, and am considering taking him with my 1st pick, 5th overall, in my 10 team re-draft ppr. Megatron will likely lead your league in scoring again if he did last year, and in ppr I love the idea of having him. I would even consider grabbing another elite WR on the next pick.

CJ I think will be great, but he is just a little riskier injury wise (just due to RB inherent injury risk, nothing particular about him). Given you have a first round RB in Lynch, I say go Calvin, shore up two first round talents in each position.

Here's mine - thanks - http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=421336