Jordy

Lance Moore

Michael Floyd

Finnley

Auction league, got AP for 73 out of 200. Immediately put him on the block

Proposed trade

Brees, Trent Richardson for AP and Jordy

Standard scoring + PPR

Brees is definitely an improvement over Stafford (though Stafford should have a great year too.) However, AP should score more than Richardson. Your team is a little weak at RB2. Your overall point difference gained between Brees/Stafford won't be enough to overcome the point difference lost between AP/Richardson. Losing Jordy hurts you at WR3 too. Overall, not a horrible trade offer, but don't take it. Stay put and possibly try to move Vereen/Ingram and Floyd/Moore for a better RB2

Why would you outbid everyone in the auction and then put him on the block? IMHO I think you overpaid but your squad turned out pretty decent.

First year this league has done an auction, I made the mistake of basing it off my other league that has done auction for 6 or 7 years. Top RB's go for 80+ in that league (quite aggressive). My plan was to bid him up to set a precedent for the draft in order to use my previous experience as an advantage. It clearly backfired! i've never been one to prefer having most of my funds tied up in one player, to risky.

No point really, I think Stafford should be solid this year.

Maybe if you could get Trich/his second rounder (Forte/Jackson/CJ if he took those guys) for AP/Jordy I would do it.