Sign in to follow this  
goodnight

Ryan Tannehill

Any opinions on picking ryan tannehill with my last pick of the draft as a qb 2 for my bye week qb? heard allot of good things earlier in the summer and now hes not even getting drafted in allot of leagues. Any news that ive missed on him?

Thanks.

He's an ok #2 QB (depending on league size), but I don't think he has a ton of upside. He's shown no chemistry with Wallace so far, and he's lost Keller for the year. His left tackle is a nobody. This is a team that will have to win with a good defence and running game, which doesn't leave allot of upside for Tannehill. He's not a bad QB, but on this team he's not going to have any 300 yard, 3 TD games.

He's OK but as a #2, it depends on who else was available. I would have people like Dalton, Flacco, Weeden ( the Norv Turner OC affect) and even Alex Smith ( the Andy Reid affect along with much greater weapons in Charles and Bowe) ahead of him.

Any opinions on picking ryan tannehill with my last pick of the draft as a qb 2 for my bye week qb? heard allot of good things earlier in the summer and now hes not even getting drafted in allot of leagues. Any news that ive missed on him?

Thanks.

no go for it imo

Not needed, he will be waiver wire. There are many qb 2 I'd prefer, like Eli or schaub or dalton. But as a last pick its as safe as any.