Sign in to follow this  
PunkRockRedneck

1st pick in PPR keeper league

So somehow I've managed to draw the 1st pick in our draft. We keep 2 players (different positions) in our league. Basically, our scoring is 1 pt/10yds and 1 pt/catch. TD's are 6pts with bonuses for length. My keepers are Kaepernick and R. Bush.

The best players available are: Calvin, Rice, Foster, Lynch, and Sproles.

As tempting as Calvin is, I have a hard time letting one of those RB's go because I know the quality of RB's is gonna drop a lot by the time it comes around to me. And there's plenty of good WR's out there. I'm really leaning towards Rice. I just don't trust Foster to be healthy.

Thoughts?

I'd go with Rice or Foster. You're right. As tempting as Calvin is, there are a lot of WRs out there. Not so much for quality RBs. I think I'd go with Rice as well. I just don't trust Foster's health this year.

I wouldn't take Forte over Rice or Foster, though I do think Forte will have a very productive fantasy year.

• Like 1

I love Megatron, but I wouldn't take him first overall either. I'm also iffy on Foster this year, and if you do take him you should handcuff with Tate early. I like them in this order: Rice, Forte, Foster. Almost a tossup for Rice and Forte.

Thanks guys. I think I'm gonna take Rice. Foster is just too much of a risk with injuries and I think Rice is more reliable than Forte but not by much lol. I really like Forte this year but I think his floor is a little lower than Rice. My draft is in an hour so it's nice to get some feedback.

:)