Sign in to follow this  
bfros

Do I give this up to get MJD?

I've been offered MJD for Bradshaw, Ingram, and L.Bell. Do I make the trade? 10-team, standard scoring. My RB's are:

Spiller, CJ2K, Wilson, Bradshaw, Ingram, L.Bell, P.Thomas

I'd be losing 3 decent RB's for MJD. I realize L.Bell is hurt, but he'll be back hopefully by week 5 or so. He could be good. Bradshaw could be good. I don't love Ingram, but he's had a decent preseason....MJD has big upside, but lots of question marks....not sure???

I would do it. How many do you start? See if you can get another RB with potential to put up decent stats to go alon with MJD.

we start 2 RB's and a RB/WR flex.....so we can start 3 RBs, which I always do.

nobody thinks Bradshaw and Bell could be good enough to force me to keep them over MJD?

we start 2 RB's and a RB/WR flex.....so we can start 3 RBs, which I always do.

nobody thinks Bradshaw and Bell could be good enough to force me to keep them over MJD?

Even though he was hurt, MOJO is still a beast

Ingram has some upside this year as likely the Saints #1 pure RB, but he'll still be part of a committee. Bradshaw could get some touchdowns too and he's on a dangerous offence, I think he'll have the biggest year of the three. Le'Veon Bell was supposed to be poised for a big year, but his injury has clouded that a bit and even though PIT say they're gonna run the ball every year, they come out with a huge emphasis on the passing game.

You seem to have drafted well. I rate MJD a mid-low RB2, behind Spiller, CJ2K and Wilson, with the potential to eclipse Wilson but not the others. All the talk has been very positive about MJD this preseason, but I'm not the biggest fan of his game and you'd be hoping his foot stays healthy. He could have possible high RB2 numbers, so this trade will hinge on how highly you rate him.

I concur with BuckeyeZ, in that you should be getting at least 2 RBs in return for your 3. Unless you've got your eye on a couple of players still available, like an Andre Brown or Shane Vereen.

Thanks for the input in my thread, I've responded to your post there.

You are giving up a lot for a chance for a great rb. bradshaw will do well. so will ingram. MJD is long removed from his injury, seems to be progressing well and has always had a knack for putting up very solid numbers. he will finish the year top 10 and if you can get a top 10 rb, go for it. MJD and spiller would be a great combo with cj2k in the flex. I would go for it and maybe get a WR out of it too or even a rb as the others here say. don't know your full team so i can't comment on that.

see mine : http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=421806

Ahmad Bradshaw is hurt, Ingram is in a 2 back situation in a passing team... my bad 3 RB Sproles, Pierre, L. Bell wasn't even in the mix a week ago... besides MJD loves fantasy and probably feels bad for letting his fans down last yr... do it.

Trade mediocrity for greatness.