Sign in to follow this  
effective

Don't like my team this year. Help me feel better about it. RMT

I usually do very well and most years I'm really happy with my team after the draft. This year didn't fall the way I wanted and I made some picks that I'm not sure of why. It's a 12 team PPR league, 1qb 2rb 2wr 1te 1flex 1K 1 DST. Only major scoring differences is QB's get big bonuses for yards and long TD's and Defenses score a lot from turnovers and sacks.

QB: Cam Newton, Eli Manning

RB: Doug Martin, Matt Forte, Darren McFadden, Bernard Pierce, Christine Michael

WR: Brandon Marshall, Dwayne Bowe, Eric Decker, Emmanuel Sanders, Ryan Broyles

TE: Jordan Cameron, Brandon Myers

K: Blair Walsh

DST: Vikings DST

Considering dropping Vikings DST for Browns or Panthers before the year starts. That's about as good as what's available on the WW besides I suppose going for Bucs for week 1 and trying to play matchups all year.

Feel free to offer suggestions for WW pickups.

Thanks!

For a 12 teamer I don't think it's bad. If (when) DMac goes down you could be in trouble though.

For a 12 teamer I don't think it's bad. If (when) DMac goes down you could be in trouble though.

Yeah, agreed. I dont have any actual starters beyond him. I could start playing WR's as my Flex in that case I suppose. I kind of figure if DMC does well to start the season I can try to trade him away while the gettin is good. That's a big if though I think.

You can trade some players but it is a good draft. I had Newton and Eli same team... not good they are very inconsistent... great games vs good Ds and horrible ones vs. bad Ds. I would trade Eli for someone else and get an upgrade somewhere.

You can trade some players but it is a good draft. I had Newton and Eli same team... not good they are very inconsistent... great games vs good Ds and horrible ones vs. bad Ds. I would trade Eli for someone else and get an upgrade somewhere.

Hey thanks for the thoughts. Yeah I am not real high on my QB's. I don't even know why I took Cam, I normally wouldn't, but he fell pretty far to me and my rankings had him way over who was available so I took a shot. Turns out looking at their schedules that Cam and Eli actually line up pretty well if I just play matchups, so I may end up doing that. My league sucks for trades (everyone is scared of getting screwed and in love with their draft picks).