Bench:

Gio Bernard

Cecil Shorts

BJGE

Greg Jennings

Emmanual Sanders

Alex Smith

Daniel Thomas

Guys were really aggressive at QB. This is a keeper league so lots of guys were kept (RG3, Wilson, Manning, etc) and guys jumped on them early and were taking their backup QBs by round 8. So I saw that as an opportunity to jump on slipping guys.

RB is very solid, WR is pretty good, QB is pretty awful IMO. Not sure if anyone would buy off on it but I would try to package BJGE, Dalton, and Jennings for slight upgrades at QB and WR if at all possible

Freeman and Palmer are available on the WW... Should I drop Alex Smith for one of them?

I would, Smith is a game manager that likes to play the middle of the field, Bowe is gonna suffer, look at Crabtree with Smith, then his numbers without. Palmers numbers are gonna be awful, but he is going to be throwing the ball!

I would wait a bit I think your QB situation is not horrible. There my two highly undervalued QBs. Palmer is another.

If you can get RG3, Andrew Luck, Kaepernick or Russel Wilson I would trade. Lamar/Thomas or BGE/Giovani package target owner with weak RBs and then look at matchups/bye to pick the back up you like. I lean towards keeping Dalton but as a 49er fan Smith is no joke 70% accuracy... lol... lead the league in accuracy as a backup. To get these elite QBs I think they would want Dalton.

Out of available/likely trade QBs Tony Romo is gold unless its the last game of the yr to make the playoffs vs division opponent but fantasy season usually ends week 16. I would try to get him if other trades fail. Due so asap cause feel his stock will rise after week 1. Also Luck, RG3, Kap stock will soar post week 1. Wilson u can be patient for maybe a week but don't count on it.

If u had to have not top 10 QBs lead your team u got two good ones. If you do keep Dalton lean on keeping Cin RBs so you have a monopoly on Cin TDs.

If you don't do a deal wait to see what RBs emerge with most value/health. Do a deal later on. Dalton might have a bad game so if you trade him do so this week.

QB- Andy Dalton-Good number 2 questionable 1. faded big time in the second half of last year

RB- Matt Forte-Good yards, injury prone, TD numbers are a joke. Not sure why people are so high on him when he score 4 tds, needs like 240 yards extra to make up difference with average backs

RB- David Wilson-Good pick, just hope he can hang on

WR- Dez Bryant-Solid pick, top 3 this year

WR- Randall Cobb-Too unproven and inconsistent for my liking with out any depth behind him

TE- Jimmy Graham-Best TE

Flex- Lamar Miller-See Cobb

D- Rams-Its a defense

K- David Akers-Its a kicker

Bench:

Gio Bernard-RBBC, gonna happen speed and hands

Cecil Shorts-Jacksonville! Spot starter

BJGE-See Bernard, downhill runner. Silly handcuff going on here, IMO

Greg Jennings-Can he stay healthy, can Ponder throw him the ball, if yes could be better then Cobb in a lot of matchups

Emmanual Sanders-Maybe a bye week fill in, first guy I would drop if needed a roster spot.

Alex Smith-In between the numbers guy, doesn't take risks, manages the game, maybe a good spot starter, but could blossom with Reid

Daniel Thomas-Same as BJGE, silly handcuff, better off with a Ben Tate or a back up like that.

All in all you are soft at QB, inconsistent at RB, with high hope on Forte, Good on Wilson, unproven Miller so probably your teams strength, One solid WR, the rest spotty but probably great if you can stay on top of match ups.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=422087