Sign in to follow this  
R8RMick

Josh Freeman having a bad day...

For all the rookies playing at QB today, Josh Freeman is turning in the most rookie-like performance. They ought to put this guy down and out of his misery. :bench:

He had Martin on a wheel pattern out of the backfield, covered along the sidelines by a Jets DL, and couldn't put the ball in there for him.

Criminal.

You'd have to pay me to watch a non-national Jets game (I'll only watch the national ones to see them embarrass themselves), so I have to ask, how did Rex's defense look? Is it a sleeper D for the rest of the year or did the Buccs just really suck?

You'd have to pay me to watch a non-national Jets game (I'll only watch the national ones to see them embarrass themselves), so I have to ask, how did Rex's defense look? Is it a sleeper D for the rest of the year or did the Buccs just really suck?

Take with a grain of salt because I'm a homer, but I expect, as always, for the Jets D to be at least a top 10, very possibly top 5 D this year. D-Line looks stout, and they don't even have Coples in there yet (coming back soon I hope). They locked up D.Martin pretty well.

I'm not saying start them this week v NE, but they have some great matchups this year:

BUFF x 2

MIA x 2

@TEN

PITT now looking nice

OAK

@CAR (Week 15)

CLE (Week 16)

If you have a roster spot, they are a nice hold for when your #1D is on BYE or has a bad matchup. The FF playoff weeks are also very good.