Sign in to follow this  
oblivious72

How much to spend on Joique

We have to bid for free agents. we have a $1000 budget. I have $993 left. Everyone else has $1000. 10-team PPR

I have reggie bush. How much should i spend to get joique bell and drop jaquizz rodgers??

Thanks for mine,

After last night I think people will spend WAY to much on him. This might be his best week of the year.

I'm not familiar with auction leagues so I am not sure what the going rate is for players...but if your team is solid otherwise try harder than average to pick up Bell. He's going to see soome action...

I wouldn't overpay by too much. Both his td's came after Bush was called down inside the 1. I don't do auction leagues, so I have no idea how much to spend. But Bell is much more valuable to the Bush owner than anyone else. So I'd throw maybe 10% over the going rate and see what happens.

Good luck and thanks for mine.

I have never tried being in an auction league, but I like to look at it this way...No mater the format of the league, I always try to acquire the best players I can.

Once in a while I will handicap, but I am not big on handicapping my players unless there are 2 stud Rb's like we had with (example) ---McFadden and M.Bush.

If you have the room to add a player who you may never play, than do it. Is there a value attached to Joique? If so, go a little higher.

Thanks for the reply.

Good Luck!