Sign in to follow this  
mamba24

Please help! Buying low on CJ Spiller

I have: Mccoy, Bradshaw, SJAX, Brandon Bolden. My league starts 2 rbs.

I can trade Bradshaw + SJAX for CJ Spiller.

Am I giving up too much??

Thanks

I definitely think you are giving up too much... You don't want to leave yourself with 3 RB's all year. One of which is a non factor. I'm trying to buy low for Spiller as well, but don't hurt your core team doing so. Don't forget he has not been that involved and we are taking a risk assuming that he will bounce back. I would see where his team is weak and target that. Something like Bradshaw and a WR 3/4 or TE

Can you take a look at mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=424289

Yes I would do that... I personally believe Spiller will eventually turn it around and become relevant

I would certainly take Spiller for Sjax if I were you. I don't like you giving up both Bradshaw and Sjax though. Maybe throw in a WR3 or WR4 with Sjax to get the deal done if he doesn't like it straight up.

Thanks for mine...

I think you are. By getting rid of two your depth is bad. Try and do a 2-for-2 with WR involved.

This is just stupid. No way he agrees to give you Spiller for SJax. Is that an actual offer? This is like discussing if you should offer Thompkins for VJax. Sure, it would be great but it will never happen.