Sign in to follow this  
R8RMick

Let's Talk IDP's

For those of you hardcores in IDP leagues take a look at AZ LB daryl Washington if you need help at linebacker. He is coming off a four week suspension this week, and AZ coach Bruce Arians said he is going to be thrown right into the fray.

Washington won't be eased back into the fold off his four-game suspension. "There's no time. It's full go," Arians said Tuesday. "He's got 12 games to make it up for us." IDP owners should immediately get Washington into lineups. Meanwhile, the Pro Bowler is likely facing another suspension in 2014 once his domestic incident is resolved in the courts.

Washington was a monster last year with 100 solo tackles and 10 sacks, though the presence of Karlos Dansby may affect his numbers this year.

It's a good idea . . . if you're in a re-draft. But in dynasty . . . well, you know. :)

I'm looking for Bruce Irvin to step right in, because my defense is injury-riddled at the moment. Fortunately, we have very deep rosters.

LOL.. no D on my itty bity bench, bye week gonna hurt!!

I don't know if IDP is permitted in this forum, but I have been watching Johnson in KC and Laurenitis in STL, even though I'm feeling ok at LB.. I'm currently sifting secondaries for a week six reach, maybe vaccaro or woodson for a week?? dunno, I might just eat the loss, no room on bench yet...

Bye week shrapnel is already flying in my league, I knew some of this would happen...but... somebody just dropped darrelle revis as Tampa is off this week.

I dont know if he will drop all the way to me, but I'm thinking this is a bye week score on defense, that guy still seems mean to me, anyone know something I don't? I assume the drop was a bye week thing, revis still seems like a baller.

Anyways, we play an 8 man D so, a solid corner is worth 10+

I had DW last year, solid numbers as I recall. this year I'm deep enough at LB... I had a bye week problem with cam wake until he got hurt, so that solved itself.

ogletree is LB on DAL right? I didn't look before posting :)

found him, he's a ram not a cowboy... what do you think about revis? only other shots I see for me are woodson in OAK and Ihenacho in DEN... which I know nothing about DEN, and just have a general suspicion/resistance about anyone that winds up a raider.