Sign in to follow this  
SuperSteelers

Marcel Reece

Marcel Reece's MRI on his knee came back negative and he is most likely to play on Sunday vs. San Diego. He is a guy I've kept on my radar all season because I knew how brittle McFadden was and how well of a receiver Reece is out of the backfield. Those of you in a PPR league, have you or will you consider him as a flex this weekend?

This week I'd imagine Jennings gets most of the workload with Reece still having some value as a flex. I have both and am starting Jennings (with DMac out). I'd look elsewhere for my flex unless there were no other viable options.

I have to start two of these three: S. Smith, R. White or Amendola. Who would you pick?

In your shoes I'd start Roddy. Maybe Steve Smith if the injury news on Roddy still isn't good (though he looks to be rounding into shape). Amendola is a wait and see - maybe next week, maybe the week after.

Ignore all of these so called fantasy experts talking up Rashad Jennings. If Reese plays he's the guy you want.

Oakland will be getting stomped in this game and will be playing from behind. Jennings is just as good of a receiver out of the backfield as Reece. Why would they go with the guy with the gimpy leg in catch up mode over the healthier pass catching back?

Raiders LOVE Reece. They gave him a 3 year extension a few weeks ago making him the highest paid full back in the NFL

Not saying he will get all the carries, but he will surely get the opportunity in the red zone because they trust him

Oakland will be getting stomped in this game and will be playing from behind. Jennings is just as good of a receiver out of the backfield as Reece. Why would they go with the guy with the gimpy leg in catch up mode over the healthier pass catching back?

Not so sure about that. SD has been playing great on offense but can't stop anything on defense. Raiders at home. I think this is a close game for most of it.

Not so sure about that. SD has been playing great on offense but can't stop anything on defense. Raiders at home. I think this is a close game for most of it.

Any word yet on if he is playing? I like him more than Jennings. We saw what he is capable of last year.

I still say Jennings would be the way to go. SD has sucked on defense all year so I expect a heavy workload for Jennings to keep their offense off the field. Play Jennings will be the one getting GL carries. He's the play this week not Reece