Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Week 6 streaming Defenses

Rams VS Texans ?

Steelers VS Jets ?

Eagles VS Bucs

been lucky the last 2 weeks with Indy then CLEV

Schaub has been a turn over machine, not even sure he will start next week, Got the rookie in TB, Always opportunity against the Jets. Can you guys think of any others ?

Not steelers...no turnovers...can't stop run can't get to qb other than that a great streamer

If they're available in your league, the Bengals just played a great game against New England, and now travel to Buffalo to play against Thad Lewis.

Lions @ CLE might be good as well.

There really isn't any juicy ones like last week... maybe we need to look at teams that have stud return guys too. That Dude from Cleveland was electric, just need one runback to make it a good day

Texans vs. Rams might be good for desperation too . Bradford and Co. will fall back down to earth, they're not playing Jacsonville .

Ya Houston has to be pissed !

Panthers have a juicy schedule the next few weeks.

Ya I didn't include them... they do. Someone snagged them last week

Sneaky good pickup might be the Saints. They've only allowed 67 points in five games (3rd in the NFL), have 15 sacks and 7 interceptions on the year. They're 10th in the NFL in 3rd down % and committed penalty yards on defense, and they lead the league in opponent's time of possession.

This week they face New England...which needs to be viewed as not daunting as all...then they go on to face Buffalo (at home) and the Jets (does it really matter where?).

Its a trip thinking of suggesting anyone against the PATS but I hear ya. I guess anyone against the Megaless Lions is a good play too. If he is out another week I will be rolling with my Browns again

Sneaky good pickup might be the Saints. They've only allowed 67 points in five games (3rd in the NFL), have 15 sacks and 7 interceptions on the year. They're 10th in the NFL in 3rd down % and committed penalty yards on defense, and they lead the league in opponent's time of possession.

This week they face New England...which needs to be viewed as not daunting as all...then they go on to face Buffalo (at home) and the Jets (does it really matter where?).

Saints and Dolphins are the ww DST still available in my league that I'm looking at to pick up for rest of the season not just to stream . Rob Ryan has those guys playing hard . It's a plus that Brees and the offense can sustain drives and keep the D rested .

Ive heard several times about carolinas upcoming favorable sched but i dont see how car vs the vikes at home coming off a bye with a fresh AP is a good matchup. Gimmie da detroit lions vs wedeen who gets sacked more often than idaho potatoes. Also was lucky to snag cincy off wire they have a nice one vs thad lewis and the bills

KC. That is, if you picked them up to stream Week 1 as I suggested in the thread like this one, then you'd be starting them every week but for when the play Denver and you wouldn't worry about streaming.