Sign in to follow this  
swirvenirvin

***Official Week 6 NFL Gambling Thread***

Wow week 6 already the season is flying by.

Props - 60-44-3 +9.25 units (need to confirm don't have my spreadsheet in from of me)

Kind of like the Skins coming off the bye, and Houston to bounce back vs Rams after playing a tough early schedule

(0-3) in Week 5... Here are my Picks for Week 6... Sure to go wrong!

OAK @ KC (-9.5)... KANSAS CITY

Although no one on the east coast watched the game last Sunday Night, we did see the score the next morning. OAK gets the win and Pryor continues to play well... Eh, in the first quarter. KC defense will continue to force turnovers, while the offense protects the ball. The general public will think they are getting a gift with all the points... But I think KC continues to roll, by just enough.. 27-17.

PIT (+2.5) @ NYJ... PITTSBURGH

PIT was -2.5 prior to the end of last weeks Monday Night game... Over a 4 point swing, so I feel that we receive a gift here. PIT coming off a bye, Jets short week all result in a minor upset, and the Steelers first W in 2013... 20-13.

DET @ CLE (-2.5)... CLEVELAND

Cleveland is tough vs the run (8th), and are 4th overall. Calvin is questionable- and even if he does play, Haden makes the best NFL receivers disappear. I think DET offense really continues to struggle, and Weeden does just enough not to lose this game... 24-16.

I encourage all to fade my picks with confidence, and as always... Good Luck!

YTD 36-35-4 ... but that's picking every game ATS for fun. My record on the few games I actually bet on is much worse. :wall:

Only game I have much confidence in this week is Detroit -1 over Cleveland. Yes, it's a square pick to be sure. But my thinking it's a QB-dominated league and I have a high opinion of Matt Stafford. Not sure if Calvin is playing yet, but regardless it's gonna be tough for Cleveland offense to keep up. Detroit's D seems to be hit-or-miss... look good one game, crap the next. Since they sucked last week against BUF, the trend says they'll probably do well here. Which shouldn't be too difficult against the mighty Brian Weeden.

:bandana:

Detroit's D seems to be hit-or-miss... look good one game, crap the next. Since they sucked last week against BUF, the trend says they'll probably do well here. Which shouldn't be too difficult against the mighty Brian Weeden.

:bandana:

I respect your opinion, but this statement is confusing/inaccurate

Oops, I meant they sucked last week against Green Bay. So that means this week will be... greatness!!! :banana:

YTD - 62-44-3 +9.25

*1 Cruz over 6 recep -115 @SB Loser

stat line so far for Cruz with a little up down theory

wk 1 5-118

wk 2 8-118

wk 3 3-25

wk 4 10-164

wk 5 5-48

Interesting stat.... Tom Brady lost the passing yardage battle in his last four games. What amazing QB's accompished this feat?

Week 5: Andy Dalton

Week 4: Matt Ryan

Week 3: Josh Freeman

Week 2: Geno Smith

The Patriots did go 3-1 over that span, but Brady losing yardage battles is strange. Drew Brees is up next. :ninja:

what about the Cards Vs The 49'ers?

spread is huge and the 49'ers offense hasnt been moving the ball. Cards Defense is tough. dont know if they will win, but I'd definitely bet against the spread (last I heard it was 11 points).

SB props
*1 V. Jackson over 4.5 rec (+105)Winner

*1 James Jones over 59.5 Dead Loss
*1 Pettigrew over 3.5 (-125)Winner

*1 Olsen over 4.5 Loss

*1 GJennings under 4 (-125) Loss

*1 Bradford under 235.5 passing Winner

*1 Schaub under 271.5 passing Dead Winner

*.8 AJ Green over 83.5 receiving Winner

*1 S. Johnson under 4 receptions(E) No play

*1 K. Wright over 51.5 receiving Winner

*1 C. Palmer under 21.5 com Loss

*1 Mendenhall under 47.5 rush Winner

*2 L. Fitzgerald under 5.5 rec (-130)Loss

*1 A. Boldin under 5 rec (-140)Winner

*1 J. Graham under 95.5 rec Winner

*1 K. Thompkins over 3 receptions (-120) Push, WOW

*.8 B, Tate over 8.5 rush at (E)Winner

what about the Cards Vs The 49'ers?

spread is huge and the 49'ers offense hasnt been moving the ball. Cards Defense is tough. dont know if they will win, but I'd definitely bet against the spread (last I heard it was 11 points).

Think it should be low scoring on both sides.

Bovada props

*1 McCoy over 3.5 rec -135 Loser

*1 Bowe under 4.5 recWinner

*1 A. Foster o 90.5 rush -130 Winner

*1 H, MIller over 45.5 rec -125 Winner
*1 E. Sanders under 4.5 rec Winner

*1 Kerley over 3.5 rec -140 Loser

*1 Jags QB over 235.5 pas -125 Winner

*1 V. Davis over 3.5 rec -140 Winner

*1 Sproles over 4.5 rec -130Winner

*1 M. Colston over 4.5 rec -135 Loser

(0-3) in Week 5... Here are my Picks for Week 6... Sure to go wrong!

OAK @ KC (-9.5)... KANSAS CITY

Although no one on the east coast watched the game last Sunday Night, we did see the score the next morning. OAK gets the win and Pryor continues to play well... Eh, in the first quarter. KC defense will continue to force turnovers, while the offense protects the ball. The general public will think they are getting a gift with all the points... But I think KC continues to roll, by just enough.. 27-17.

PIT (+2.5) @ NYJ... PITTSBURGH

PIT was -2.5 prior to the end of last weeks Monday Night game... Over a 4 point swing, so I feel that we receive a gift here. PIT coming off a bye, Jets short week all result in a minor upset, and the Steelers first W in 2013... 20-13.

DET @ CLE (-2.5)... CLEVELAND

Cleveland is tough vs the run (8th), and are 4th overall. Calvin is questionable- and even if he does play, Haden makes the best NFL receivers disappear. I think DET offense really continues to struggle, and Weeden does just enough not to lose this game... 24-16.

I encourage all to fade my picks with confidence, and as always... Good Luck!

Eh, 2-1 today. (2-4 YTD)

Irvin, nice Sunday.

Any props tonight? I didn't post this weekend. But let me just say I took a beating.. 2 wins in 8 college plays... 0 for 3 NFL.

like the allen one i grabbed. if betting more would take gates over yardage, and maybe luck under yards

Monday Night TE Special...

Indianapolis @ San Diego

UNDER 51.5

And...

Fleener UNDER 47.5 yds

Gates OVER 74.5 yds

saw fleener seemed high, he really has been inconsistent either big game or crap game so laid off. Like Gates

San Diego +1

Total Yardage per game tells a lot about an NFL team IMO.... look at my pathetic Dolphins - lost the yardage battle in EVERY damn game this year. We got a few lucky wins in the early weeks, but eventually the air blew out.

San Diego is currently 4th in yards per game (IND is 10th). They won the yardage battle in 3 of 5 games, and by a lot. Rivers has finally blossomed into a solid QB after years of mediocrity. They'd probably be undefeated if their D showed any sign of life. And that's the big question - can their defense do anything to slow Luck? I think it can. Home field will help and Trent Richardson has done nothing to take the pressure off. We shall see.

Indianapolis @ San Diego

UNDER 51.5

Fleener UNDER 47.5 yds

Gates OVER 74.5 yds

2-1 tonight, Under was not even a sweat (3-4 YTD, ex props)

Onto Week 7...

SB props

*1 V. Jackson over 4.5 rec (+105)Winner

*1 James Jones over 59.5 Dead Loss

*1 Pettigrew over 3.5 (-125)Winner

*1 Olsen over 4.5 Loss

*1 GJennings under 4 (-125) Loss

*1 Bradford under 235.5 passing Winner

*1 Schaub under 271.5 passing Dead Winner

*.8 AJ Green over 83.5 receiving Winner

*1 S. Johnson under 4 receptions(E) No play

*1 K. Wright over 51.5 receiving Winner