Sign in to follow this  
canadiandude

FU

F.U. out to my dog. Busy watching the game and the little focker took a sh!t on the rug. Yeah, he's a rookie (puppy) but he didn't audible out of the gameplan.

He's already half drunk though........

Of course I am playing against Marshall...

I'm playing against the Cuntler and have Forte. That second Marshall TD was blatant offensive PI the entire way and right in front of the ref. The reffing in the NFL is so inconsistent as to be all but unwatchable.

FU to Tillman for being inactive... dammu...

At least I was busy watching my boy and hit team go 2-0 tonight for the commissioners cup so oh well at least my night kicked butt outside of FF.

yyyaaaaaaa!!! :pointstosky:

I want to complain about Alshon Jeffries tonight but I can't. I have him going in a ppr league and he put up a whopping 5.3 (or real close) tonight. He had several chances tonight for some big plays. That's about all I can ask for - chances, and he had his share.

I want to complain about Alshon Jeffries tonight but I can't. I have him going in a ppr league and he put up a whopping 5.3 (or real close) tonight. He had several chances tonight for some big plays. That's about all I can ask for - chances, and he had his share.

It would've been nice if Cutler and Jeffrey had connected on that long pass in the 3rd (could've been a TD).

I started Cutler and can't really complain about the 27 points. But he had 21 at the half and I had a reasonable expectation that 30 was easily within reach (I'm playing against the Rodgers team).

FU to Jimmy Graham for not getting me a single point when I lost by 1 freaking point.

FU to Tony Romo for scoring well below his average

FU to myself for starting Romo over Stafford.... If I had started Stafford, I would have won 20+ instead of losing by 1.