Sign in to follow this  
eaglesfreak

Did Sproles fumble? watched game and dont remember that?

It was Pierre Thomas no doubt, I watched the final play where he attempted to lateral. Saints wouldn't risk getting Sproles hurt after giving up the win like that; and after Darren's big game recently. I have Sproles in one keeper league, says he fumbled and lost it. Going against Pierre Thomas too in a match up; this part might matter if T.Y. Hilton can go off for 26 like last week vs. Phillip Rivers on M.N.F. Auction league for me. Doesn't change much for me; got a close win already in the one that mattered this week in the standings with Sproles fumble or not.

How is anyone positive Thomas fumbled? Was sproles and Thomas in at the same time or something? This bothering me because randomly my score is 80.74 to 81 and were tied for first lol. Really want that win !

Once the kickoff was fumbled I didn't pay much attention to who it was.

Sproles has returned every kick this season so I'd find it odd if he wasn't the one back there.

Yahoo has a note that they are aware that Sproles did not fumble and they are working to correct it

Yes!!! It says I just lost by 1 point but when Sproles non fumble get reversed I will win by a point!!! CHOW!!!!! Yahoo you better not FU$$$k this Up!

Yahoo! posted an update saying that the correction will be made tonight. I'm going to win one of my matchups by .34 points as a result

Coincidentally this is going to be the second time a stat correction will help me pull off a win in that same league this year haha

Didn't think special teams fumbles counted against the player. Like how return tds aren't player tds. Anyway, fell behind by .26 when Gates caught a 1 yd pass right at the end of the game. Woke up to the correction, and the win.