Sign in to follow this  
AintNoStoppinMeNow

Which Three of Four Players to Start?

Having a tough time deciding which three of the following four to go with. Have two RB slots, a TE slot and a FLEX. Choices are...

Jordan Cameron vs Packers

Julius Thomas vs Colts

CJ Spiller vs Dolphins

Ryan Mathews vs Jags

Thanks in advance and leave a link if you need help!

If it were MY team, Matthews would be the odd man out. I think Woodhead is outplaying him and becoming more involved in the offense. I think Matthews is the least talented of the group. That's just. My gut feeling on Matthews!

Also, how do we put a link in a reply post on this site? I haven't figured that out yet!!

If it were MY team, Matthews would be the odd man out. I think Woodhead is outplaying him and becoming more involved in the offense. I think Matthews is the least talented of the group. That's just. My gut feeling on Matthews!

Also, how do we put a link in a reply post on this site? I haven't figured that out yet!!

Thanks for the reply. All you do is copy and past the link to your post then right click in reply box and hit paste and your link will be added.

It sounds like your choice is made. Start your two RBs in your two RB slots, start one of your TEs in your TE slot and the other TE in your flex spot! Easy decision my friend. :)

Matthews is junk. I would much rather start a tight end at flex than Mr. I will most likely break my vagina and have to go back to the locker room for the rest of the game.