Sign in to follow this  
madd futher mucker

I've never had a week of injuries like this. EDITED for Monday noon injury update!

Played Cutler in two leagues. Serious and multi-week groin injury.

Played Marshall in two leagues. He's getting x-rays on hand I believe. No update, probably not too serious. Has week 8 as bye week.

Played Martin in two leagues. He left game with shoulder injury. torn labrum, probably season ending.

Played Foster in two leagues. I got like 1.10 fpts of production before he re-injured that hammy. Has Bye week 8, but possibly multi-week injury.

Played Bradford in one league - Season ending ACL tear.

Played Finley in two leagues. Serious neck injury, still in intensive care unit at hospital..

Played Wayne in two leagues, Left game with knee sprain.. Turned out to be torn ACL season ending and possibly careeer ending, given his age.

Didn't play s Foles (possible concussion), concussion protocol, but he played badly so expect Vick to regain starting QB job regardless.

There were a few more injuries, but these are the ones that affected me directly.

13 starters and one bench player injured to my teams in 6 leagues this weekend. I will go to 2 -4 for those 6 teams, which will be my first losing week of the season.

That really sucks - not just for this week, but for future weeks depending on how severe the injuries turn out to be. Mama told me there'd be days like this.

Who else got bit badly by the injury bug?

Cutler with his -.88 scoring and Retard Hamster did it for me, especially when coupled with Lamar from Revenge of the Nerds and Josh Gordon's nonsense.

But Ryan Mathews looked great. Makes this week almost worth it.

My poor zealots league team.

Tree, Harvin, pitta, Keller, Daniels, Wayne, Wilson

We are still in the mix though!

Luck must feel horrible about Wayne. I would.

I am only in one league and I lost Wayne and Martin this week. Lost Julio a couple of weeks ago. I had the best record heading into this week, but that is going to change rapidly. I was hoping to have some depth with L. Bell, Zac Stacy, Justin Blackmon and Percy Harvin. Now, those guys have to lead the team. Not good.

When you play in 6 leagues and that many guys get injured in one week... You're bound to have multiple of them on your teams. So it's really not that surprising.

• Like 1

Played Cutler in two leagues. Serious and multi-week groin injury.

Played Marshall in two leagues. He's getting x-rays on hand I believe. No update, probably not too serious. Has week 8 as bye week.

Played Martin in two leagues. He left game with shoulder injury. torn labrum, probably season ending.

Played Foster in two leagues. I got like 1.10 fpts of production before he re-injured that hammy. Has Bye week 8, but possibly multi-week injury.

Played Bradford in one league - Season ending ACL tear.

Played Finley in two leagues. Serious neck injury, still in intensive care unit at hospital..

Played Wayne in two leagues, Left game with knee sprain.. Turned out to be torn ACL season ending and possibly careeer ending, given his age.

Didn't play s Foles (possible concussion), concussion protocol, but he played badly so expect Vick to regain starting QB job regardless.

There were a few more injuries, but these are the ones that affected me directly.

13 starters and one bench player injured to my teams in 6 leagues this weekend. I will go to 2 -4 for those 6 teams, which will be my first losing week of the season.

That really sucks - not just for this week, but for future weeks depending on how severe the injuries turn out to be. Mama told me there'd be days like this.

Who else got bit badly by the injury bug?

In our FFT Sharks league, you can put a fork in me. No depth to begin with and now Murray, Wayne, Finley, and to a lesser extent James Jones and Ingram. Yep, I'm toast. Let me know where to send your $20 bucks MFM!

Two weeks ago I was #1 in the league and looking like the odds-on favorite to win it all. I was sitting pretty with a team of juggernauts led by Randall Cobb, Reggie Wayne, and Doug Martin. I'm not totally dead in the water but my elite line-up of Romo - Bush - Martin - Cobb - Wayne - JNelson looks a lot less elite now that it's Romo - Bush - Woodhead (JBell?) - JNelson - CShorts - SJohnson. God I'm so screwed. I've got waiver bids in for Mike James and Jeremy Kerley who are the cream of the FA crop...

Yes, in addition to this week, I invested heavily in Andre Brown (5 of 6 leagues), Vereen (2 leagues), I had Julio in 3 leagues, and James Jones in two others. I got off to a great start and was 14 - 4 after the 1st 3 weeks. Now I'm 4 - 3 in 5 leagues and 3 - 4 in the 6th. Still in the mix, but going downhill so fast. I'd say that this week's waiver pick-ups are critical to my play-off hopes. I can't wait to get Andre Brown and James Jones back.

When I first opened this thread, I never dreamed that R Wayne and Doug Martin would be lost for the season. I don't expect Finley to be back in 2013 and I've read where Cutler will be a month at minimum.

Cutler with his -.88 scoring and Retard Hamster did it for me, especially when coupled with Lamar from Revenge of the Nerds and Josh Gordon's nonsense.

But Ryan Mathews looked great. Makes this week almost worth it.

I'm dyin over here man, Lamar!! Lol!