Sign in to follow this  
utvol5

Need Help (RB)----C. Ivory (Jets) or M. James (Bucs)

With the injury to Doug Martin and the 34 carries by C.Ivory against the Patriots who should I go for?

Our waiver wire is based on BLIND bidding. I despirately need another RB so should I put my money on Ivory (NYJets) or M. James (TB) moving forward?

10 team PPR League

6pts for all TD's

I am in the same situation. Been playing lamar miller at rb2 the whole year and he has been garbage so trying to get one of these 2 also. My initial reaction was get ivory because the jet's usually have a pretty good run game with their solid o line. Mike James looks to be getting the bulk of the carries, but look at martin's stat lines this year. I am in a td heavy league and martin has scored 1 touchdown this year. I am leaning towards James because at least he is the for sure feature back, as of now, but think I may just stash whoever I get and just play Andre Ellington this week in place of Miller. Hope we get a lot of responses on this topic cause I am in need of a good answer here myself.

I picked up Ivory and am planning on starting him in the second half, he has a decent schedule and Powell didn't see much action. Ivory has the most upside, but also the greater risk in my opinion. If you want the safer mediocre bet then I would go with James

Depends on how long you need him for - if you're talking definitely the next couple of weeks plus maybe long term, then definitely James. If you want to be guaranteed to use him the rest of the year, even it it's getting 1/3 of the carries, then Ivory. Depends on your risk tolerance for long term. For sure, right now James is the guy. Worst case scenario, pick him up and trade him to the Martin owner for a better RB. Ivory is just to risky!

mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=426541