Sign in to follow this  
ahill992000

Last Season

Just wanted to let you guys know this will be my last season in this league. Nothing personal to anyone in this league. I'm just in too many leagues and need to cut back. I don't have the time due to work kids and life in general that this league requires. I've enjoyed my time here and wanted to give you plenty of time to find a quality replacement. I'll still be around and active the rest of this yr so you don't have to worry about me pulling a RLLD. Thanks for having my guys. Its been fun.

It's been good having you in this league too my friend. I completely understand your decision, as I've cut back from a maximum of 7 for a few years, down to 2 for a few... This year I'm in three and finding it a little too time consuming. I think Thursday night games also make it tougher, simply because waivers run Tuesdays, and then there is basically just one more day to make all FA decisions... Add in family and work and life, and I just don't have a whole lot of time to get all the FF stuff done in a good timeframe.

Good luck in your other leagues, and it's been a good few years having you here...

i think it sux.

i always hate when someone who's been in the league longer than me leaves.

i will miss my fellow WVian.

I'll stop by from time to time to make sure Delay is still being a d!ck. I'm sure u won't disappoint. LOL

u can count on it, look forward to it ahill. :thumbsup:

Ahill, you're good people; I don't care what the others guys say. :thumbsup: