Sign in to follow this  
swirvenirvin

Josh Freeman suffered concussion

Not a surprise at all, he threw like he was concussed. Guy has no touch and overthrew about 15 passes by at least 6 ft over his WR's head. Wasted $$$ for the Vikes, both Ponder and Cassel are better.

A terrible excuse for trying to right a horrible wrong. Then again, with what they have there isnt much thats "right" over there. That "diagnosis" is made of glass. We see right through it.

Did Minnesota think that his poor play in Tampa was a fluke? Whatever the reason, the guy is not an accurate passer and he makes poor decisions. I could see taking him on as a project to be worked on in a backup role, but as a guy to thrust right into your starting lineup...? Idiots.

he should be aptly nicknamed scud missile Freeman.

How shameful, making up a concussion story. The Viking brass can't admit they were dumb.

Exactly. So, they will put in Ponder ... and he will continue to suck. So maybe they go back to Freeman? Maybe ... Joe Webb? Maybe they are tanking on purpose. Rebuilding. I mean ... they lost to the Giants!

Sucks for people like me that drafted Greg Jennings. Now he knows what Larry Fitzgerald feels like,