Sign in to follow this  
JTB

Talib OUT....Wallace a good play?

Taliban is out with a hip. Will Wallace benefit enough to be a must start?

Of course it is a plus for Wallace but Wallace is who we thought he was - boom or bust. I own him on one team but he has worked his way to my WR4. I don't have him in my lineup this week but might have to get him in there now,

• Like 1

Of course it is a plus for Wallace but Wallace is who we thought he was - boom or bust. I own him on one team but he has worked his way to my WR4. I don't have him in my lineup this week but might have to get him in there now,

That's where I am. Have T. Williams, H. Nicks and H. Douglas starting now but Wallace's matchup looks tasty.

That's where I am. Have T. Williams, H. Nicks and H. Douglas starting now but Wallace's matchup looks tasty.

Yep TWill has moved up my depth chart past Wallace also. I'm still benching Wallace in favor of Garcon, Blackmon, & TWill. I guess it depends on your options.

Agree.

Wallace is an enigma for the Dolphins game plan. He will always be boom or bust this year.

Also, the Patriots philosophy is taking away your best receiver and without Talib, they'll still try to adhere to their philosophy with the players that are playing.

Well I just plugged in Wallace for Gordon due to matchup plus I'm a fins fan and will be watching the game. The chiefs have yet to give up over 17 points, I also went with Boykin over Gordon in my other league , Campbell and chiefs just too much unknown if you have other options.