Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

I was excited about CJ going up against STL till I saw them shut down Beast Mode

I have already had my Gore and Murray shred them... has something changed or did SEA O just suck last night ?

Division rivalry on a Monday night game. There is something about getting that extra day rest that helps a defense that plans more. But I wish I knew. Lynch is the opposite of other backs though he tends to run his best against the average run defenses and bad run defenses put 8 in the box on him such as jacksonville and St.Louis. The most legitimate run defense he's faced is Carolina.

However with 5 days rest against a bye rested team, the rams will not be ready to go again like this.

Division rivalry on a Monday night game. There is something about getting that extra day rest that helps a defense that plans more. But I wish I knew. Lynch is the opposite of other backs though he tends to run his best against the average run defenses and bad run defenses put 8 in the box on him such as jacksonville and St.Louis. The most legitimate run defense he's faced is Carolina.

However with 5 days rest against a bye rested team, the rams will not be ready to go again like this.

Home dog on Monday night. It's a tried and true formula. They tend to play above their level again and again.

And spot on re the bye vs a short week. Thursday night or any short week a HUGE edge goes to the better team.

plus, he only got 8 carries. he didn't do much with those, but still he didn't really get much of a chance. especially on the goal line. and yes, the seattle o-line is bad. really hurting to get okung and hell even giacomini back.

So CJ should be fine... not to mention STL Baseball team being in the WS probably motivated them a bit more too. Damn it how com I have a line under what I am typing ? Any of you computer nerds know why ?

I'm rolling with him. The Seattle offensive line is shambles, where the Titans have had a week to gameplan. I'm hoping for 70-80 yds rushing, 20 yds receiving and a TD as a bonus. Maybe overly optimistic but the Rams are still top 5 in pts allowed vs RB's.

I think that was Seattle-specific. Their o-line was horrid, they didn't commit to the run for some bizarre reason, and the Rams D was playing out of its minds against a division opponent in a nationally televised game

I think that was Seattle-specific. Their o-line was horrid, they didn't commit to the run for some bizarre reason, and the Rams D was playing out of its minds against a division opponent in a nationally televised game

Agreed. Having both their starting LT & RT's out on MNF was a recipe for disaster for Seattle. They got worked over by Robert Quinn & Chris Long coming off the edge & the STL's linebackers are above average.

While I don't love the matchup for CJ, he's getting the starting nod due to bye weeks.