Sign in to follow this  
nopuntintended

Drop Wright or Douglas?

James Jones is on waivers, processed tomorrow morning...

Should I pick him up and who should I drop in this standard 12 team league?

Current WRs are Demaryius Thomas, Cecil Shorts III, Terrance Williams, Kendall Wright and Harry Douglas.

Keep in mind that Thomas and Shorts are both on a bye - Jones looks promising to play on Monday as per ESPN, but if he doesn't then I'm hooped if I pick him up and drop a receiver to do so... (other on my team are Luck, Pryor, Forte, McCoy, McFadden, Bell, Reed, Folk and Raiders DST)

I think the real question is whether to start James Jones or not. And if you need this week you might be in a bind if he don't start.

You should add him and dropping either player makes sense. Harry has a tough schedule and I wouldn't start him week 9-11. Kendall has been avg... I actually like him a lot but the offense/qb leaves more to be desired.

I would stick with Harry Douglass and definitely get and start James Jones if he plays, especially after this week as a 2WR or flex.

I would drop Douglas! Wright has been really consistent and is better off with Locker! Douglas too up and down.

I would drop Douglas! Wright has been really consistent and is better off with Locker! Douglas too up and down.

So torn, can't afford to pick up Jones and have him not play on Monday night but want him when he's healthy.