Sign in to follow this  
Hopelessly_Hooked

TE help please

Both TEs (Gronk & Jordan Cameron) on my roster are on bye next week (10). I'm in a 12 team standard scoring league and TE pickings are very slim. I'm afraid to wait till next Thursday to pick up a TE and thanks to Justin Blackmon, a roster spot just came available.

Listed below are the available/viable TE's and their week 10 opponent in my league:

Delanie Walker, TEN - JAC

Coby Fleener, IND - STL

Joseph Fauria, DET - @CHI

Garrett Graham, HOU - @ARI

Tyler Eifert, CIN - @BAL

Brandon Meyers, NYG - OAK

Lance Kendricks, STL - @IND

Zach Miller, SEA - @ATL

Timothy Wright, TB - MIA

There are two I like in the list above. I don't want to influence anyone's opinion so I'm not sharing who they are.

Please let me know who you like and why. I will be happy to help you in return.

Thanks,

Hopelessly Hooked

Both TEs (Gronk & Jordan Cameron) on my roster are on bye next week (10). I'm in a 12 team standard scoring league and TE pickings are very slim. I'm afraid to wait till next Thursday to pick up a TE and thanks to Justin Blackmon, a roster spot just came available.

Listed below are the available/viable TE's and their week 10 opponent in my league:

Delanie Walker, TEN - JAC

Coby Fleener, IND - STL

Joseph Fauria, DET - @CHI

Garrett Graham, HOU - @ARI

Tyler Eifert, CIN - @BAL

Brandon Meyers, NYG - OAK

Lance Kendricks, STL - @IND

Zach Miller, SEA - @ATL

Timothy Wright, TB - MIA

There are two I like in the list above. I don't want to influence anyone's opinion so I'm not sharing who they are.

Please let me know who you like and why. I will be happy to help you in return.

Thanks,

Hopelessly Hooked

Graham and Wright.

Graham got 8 targets from Keenum last week...they have a good chemistry thus far.

Wright is just good. And now he's the #2 receiving option on that team with Williams out for the year.

Based on those week ten match ups you have to go with Graham. AZ bends over for TEs. If he's gone consider Walker, he's quietly put up 7-9 or so a week and Jax can't cover TEs either.

Ummm, If I remember right Reggie Wayne is out for the season. So someone has to catch balls for Luck. I think the bye week fixed any issues he was having with TY and Fleen, With the offensive line shoring up it will allow Fleener to be able to go out instead of staying in and blocking.Plus bring back the play action and maybe make Richardson a decent RB2 for the rest of the season.

JMHO.

Ummm, If I remember right Reggie Wayne is out for the season. So someone has to catch balls for Luck. I think the bye week fixed any issues he was having with TY and Fleen, With the offensive line shoring up it will allow Fleener to be able to go out instead of staying in and blocking.Plus bring back the play action and maybe make Richardson a decent RB2 for the rest of the season.

JMHO.

Fleener has yet to play, but ummm pretty sure Wright was a good call.

I'm kind of in the same boat

I have graham and Fleener

Toss up between those two

Leaning towards graham

Please see my post on RB problem