Sign in to follow this  
Woosters

Fitzgerald

I think he has thrown to every TE on the roster, even the ones on the practice squad.

Just throw it up to him damnit

I just traded for Fitz thinking he's finally healthy now and he'd be good for the stretch drive. I must've forgot Palmer was still his QB. :doh:

I just traded for Fitz thinking he's finally healthy now and he'd be good for the stretch drive. I must've forgot Palmer was still his QB. :doh:

Yeah he is better hurt than healthy.

Palmer sucks.

I unloaded him in a poor sucker or Gonzalez.

Seriously though is he playing?

Yeah he is playing, just being double teamed on every play. Just got a ball but had it called back for PI on Fitz.

Yeah he is playing, just being double teamed on every play. Just got a ball but had it called back for PI on Fitz.

I hate that excuse. There are lots of double teamed WRs in the league who still get their huge days consistently. Fitz just may not have it anymore

Put him in the category of washed up fantasy WRs. Take a seat with Bowe, Colston and Nicks.

Put him in the category of washed up fantasy WRs. Take a seat with Bowe, Colston and Nicks.

Yep, can't trust him. Next week the Cards get Jacksonville so he'll be in our lineups again lol.

No it's bad qb play and game planning. Look at Andre J who just caught his 3rd td I the day as I type this...his reputation is of a guy who can't score. Keenum comes along and he's got 5 in 2 games and may be the best wr next to Calvin. Fitz is still good.

No it's bad qb play and game planning. Look at Andre J who just caught his 3rd td I the day as I type this...his reputation is of a guy who can't score. Keenum comes along and he's got 6 in 2 games and may be the best wr next to Calvin. Fitz is still good.

Yeah, I agree with you. Fitz can still ball, but it's hard to trust him because of the ineptness of his QB. Gotta love Keenum dialing up AJ inside the 10 the last two weeks. Makes you wonder how many more TDs the Texans would have scored over the past several seasons if Schaub/Kubiak would have done the same...

When Schaub was struggling, I traded away AJ straight up for Fitz.

I hate when I make a decision with current information and then a new QB who loves AJ comes along. Oh and the fact AJ couldn't finish a game for the first month

:mad:

Houston doesn't give up points to WRs. They are ranked #1 in that department. That's why I lowered my expectations for Fitz this week, just hoping he would capitalize on a red zone target. Better days are coming. The important thing is he's healthy.

Look at Andre J who just caught his 3rd td I the day as I type this...his reputation is of a guy who can't score. Keenum comes along and he's got 5 in 2 games and may be the best wr next to Calvin. Fitz is still good.

aj green is the 2nd best wr in the league IMHO. If he had a qb that was good he could probably match megatrons potential.