Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Frank Gore

Am I over thinking ? Last week SF totally abandoned the run in the second half, Gore just getting 4 carries. If Brees gets up 21 points quickly like he can at home, will SF abandon the run early ? Gore really isn't in on passing downs. Vernon should be back and Manningham showed a little promise, maybe they go to the air and play catch up most the game. They just got embarrassed by CAR at home.

My other 2 options needed 2 in ppr are Chris Johnson ( catches a lot of passes and INDY run D isn't that great ) Andre Brown ( will get 25 plus caries, wont catch any passes and GB run D isn't bad ) Which 2 out of the 3 would you go with ?

no one has an opinion on one of the best RB's this year ? Or how teams play NO in the Dome when they get behind ?

I have Gore also and Andre Brown. I am going with Brown as I think he will at least be more involved to make plays.

hey, thanks man... was thinking the same thing

Dude...the schtick is played out and just awful.

i/m sorry. let me start a thread asking about a player and answer in it 3 times. that's way more fun. You the master...

How do you sit one of the most consistent RB's for Andre Brown? Saints D is giving up 5+ yards per carry and Gore is tearing up against anyone. He even had a solid 10 point day against the panthers. U guys cray cray on that molly (couldn't resist).

I'd play Gore.

How do you sit one of the most consistent RB's for Andre Brown? Saints D is giving up 5+ yards per carry and Gore is tearing up against anyone. He even had a solid 10 point day against the panthers. U guys cray cray on that molly (couldn't resist).

I'd play Gore.

Beat me to it.

Niners plan will be to run run run on them. If the D can do its job expect a lot of Franky.

i/m sorry. let me start a thread asking about a player and answer in it 3 times. that's way more fun. You the master...

Or just keep being a complete idiot...you seem good at that.

The Saints defense looks a lot better this year, but they still can't stop the run. They especially can't stop runs between the tackles. Gore is the better play this week.

Or just keep being a complete idiot...you seem good at that.

sorry dad. I won't do it again...