Sign in to follow this  
theADDICT

The Official "I'm Starting [QB here] Over Andrew Luck" Week 14 Thread

Anybody I can find, but the good news for me is that I have a bye.

I started Dalton this past week but he's just as useless most of the time.

I'm starting Josh McCown over luck

fock you luck. i barely sqeaked into the playoffs

not the smartest move since the Dallas - Chicago game is monday night and and Cutler might play, unless you own Romo who you would be starting anyway?

not the smartest move since the Dallas - Chicago game is monday night and and Cutler might play, unless you own Romo who you would be starting anyway?

If Cutler happens to play then i guess i'll look on the waiver wire and pick up Fitz or even Cutler. not letting luck fock me again

I am considering Tannehill over him this week, and that's at Pittsburgh against a pretty solid pass D. Luck ain't the problem. It's his piece of WR corps led by Darrius "Feet for Hands"-Bey. Pep Hamilton has no business in the NFL either.

I'm starting Matt

(either Matt Flynn or Matt Simms)

I am considering Tannehill over him this week, and that's at Pittsburgh against a pretty solid pass D. Luck ain't the problem. It's his piece of ###### WR corps led by Darrius "Feet for Hands"-Bey. Pep Hamilton has no business in the NFL either.

You and me both... probably benching Luck for Tanny at this point. Nothing available on the WW but McCown, and as I pointed out to the OP, since its a monday night game, McCown is a VERY risky move considering Cutlers' availability.

started McCown over Luck....

ouch.

At least McCown should have a solid game, so it may not be that bad. Some guys in here started Flynn & Fitzpatrick over Luck. I have McCown going for me in one league tonight. I'm hoping for 300 yards (Cowboys give up an average of 294.4 through the air) and 2 TD's (also their average). If he can do this, I have a shot. If not, I'm done. My only other options were Cutler (obviously not playing!) or Kaepernick.

Lol. Figures. Luck goes off thanks to lots of garbage time points when the game is hopeless. This team stinks.

Lol. Figures. Luck goes off thanks to lots of garbage time points when the game is hopeless. This team stinks.

Luckily, Tannehill had a pretty good game or I would really be kicking myself. But Luck has had a lot of garbage-time opportunities recently and hasn't been able to take advantage. For whatever reason, against a purportedly stingy Bengal D, at home, in bad weather, he suddenly found guys like Brazil and Rodgers. It's tough to know what to do with this weekend, but If the Colts have moved on from the DHB experiment and Luck has some options suddenly, he should be back to being startable in fantasy.

Went McCown over Luck.

A lil surprising that McCown put up better stats playing with a lead compared to Luck in garbage time.

Went McCown over Luck.

A lil surprising that McCown put up better stats playing with a lead compared to Luck in garbage time.

Going against the worst pass defence in NFL history has a way of doing that. :)