Sign in to follow this  
murf74

Romo Owners in the Playoffs

This might sound ridiculous but I really think Romo has his best day of the year this week. He'll probably try a little too hard and throw a couple picks but I wouldn't be surprised to see him toss 4 td's.

I made it to the ship with him as well. It would be interesting to see how he has performed following a "collapse". There is certainly a sample size available. I don't have time to investigate so if one of you could, that would be super.

Romotard still had a decent week fantasy points wise...fantasy owners need an education in scoring if they think Romo isn't worth starting...

he was 10th overall in points for week 15, so anyone acting like hes the "worst start ever" better have started one of the 9 better options. Not always possible in a deeper league.

I'd also point out that 2 of the quarterbacks ahead of Romo in points weren't even started this week by the majority of teams (Minnesota, and Green Bay). In addition the top Quarterback (Kansas City) was sitting on the bench for the owner in favour of Detroit Lions QB (which by ALL fantasy rankings out there was the correct play).

So for practical intents and purposes, of the started QB in the top 10, Romo was 7th in points. Not only that the differential between him being the 4th place QB for points was negligible (less than 4 points).

So yes, I'll start Romo next week, No he isn't the worst QB ever. Yes he's prone to going full-retard in December, but this is also overblown by fans and the press.

Wake up FF owners, Romo isn't having a terrible year, he's just been mid-tier and probably was overdrafted by some.

Romotard still had a decent week fantasy points wise...fantasy owners need an education in scoring if they think Romo isn't worth starting...

he was 10th overall in points for week 15, so anyone acting like hes the "worst start ever" better have started one of the 9 better options. Not always possible in a deeper league.

I'd also point out that 2 of the quarterbacks ahead of Romo in points weren't even started this week by the majority of teams (Minnesota, and Green Bay). In addition the top Quarterback (Kansas City) was sitting on the bench for the owner in favour of Detroit Lions QB (which by ALL fantasy rankings out there was the correct play).

So for practical intents and purposes, of the started QB in the top 10, Romo was 7th in points. Not only that the differential between him being the 4th place QB for points was negligible (less than 4 points).

So yes, I'll start Romo next week, No he isn't the worst QB ever. Yes he's prone to going full-retard in December, but this is also overblown by fans and the press.

Wake up FF owners, Romo isn't having a terrible year, he's just been mid-tier and probably was overdrafted by some.

For FF I agree, for reality, well....

So for FF, he is the 8th QB in my league. The difference between the 8th and the 3rd QB is 1.2pts per game, then you have Brees and Peyton at the top doing their thing. Add to that he is playing one of the worst pass D's in the league.

I am rolling with Homo.

For FF I agree, for reality, well....

So for FF, he is the 8th QB in my league. The difference between the 8th and the 3rd QB is 1.2pts per game, then you have Brees and Peyton at the top doing their thing. Add to that he is playing one of the worst pass D's in the league.

I am rolling with Homo.

Assuming you weren't playing a team that started Brees or Peyton, Romo had a competitive week, for FF points.

4 QB's in the top ten were not started by the majority of FF teams (KC, MIN, TEN and GB), so the huge weeks they had were likely bench points.

Romo isn't as bad as everyone makes him out to be, at least not for FF production. It's his very untimely turnovers that get blown up by the media that make people want to put him on their bench. Also, it's hilarious watching Romo go full retard and get blamed for playing with one of the worst defenses in football...but that's a different story.

Assuming you weren't playing a team that started Brees or Peyton, Romo had a competitive week, for FF points.

4 QB's in the top ten were not started by the majority of FF teams (KC, MIN, TEN and GB), so the huge weeks they had were likely bench points.

Romo isn't as bad as everyone makes him out to be, at least not for FF production. It's his very untimely turnovers that get blown up by the media that make people want to put him on their bench. Also, it's hilarious watching Romo go full retard and get blamed for playing with one of the worst defenses in football...but that's a different story.

Spot on. He helped put up 36 points this weekend and should never have been in that position to be throwing pics as they should of been running it. He does not help himself for sure but he is a top 10 FF QB.

Having said that, I think I am sitting him for cutler this week. That should be a shoot out as well. I would be comfortable staring either though.

Still playing Foles over him even though Romo has much enter match up.

This is where I'm at too. I was originally planning to start Romo because of the matchups but Foles has played so well I think I'm going with Foles.