Sign in to follow this  
fantasy-guru

Playoffs - Sit A. Morris for J. Todman?

Alfred Morris definitely hasn't been a fantasy beast this season. Especially in PPR leagues. More like a mediocre bust. I am pondering the thought of sitting Morris to keep my playoffs alive. I am thinking that Jordan Todman may put together a higher scoring day in my PPR league. Thoughts????

Send me the link - will help.

little worried about the 2 fumbles, maybe helu gets more early work. but this does seem like the perfect matchup for Morris. I don't think he can be benched. Cousins, it would appear, improves the running game. If they can avoid turnovers...big if for sure, Morris and the Wash offense could have a nice day.

I'll answer my own post. Dallas has given up most FPPG this season. It would be silly to sit my number 1 pick for a waiver pickup.

Good for you. Don't pick this week. Too good of matchup.

Alfred Morris definitely hasn't been a fantasy beast this season. Especially in PPR leagues. More like a mediocre bust. I am pondering the thought of sitting Morris to keep my playoffs alive. I am thinking that Jordan Todman may put together a higher scoring day in my PPR league. Thoughts????

Send me the link - will help.

vs cowboys run def i would go with morris

In a PPR league, I would go with Todman, in standard, go with Morris.

I know the match-up sounds great for Morris, but the last 5 weeks he has been just mediocre in standard leagues, and crap in PPR. If Dallas gets up early, Morrris will see less carries.

I have him on my bench for Charles and Stacy, but that is a no brainer...

If MJD is out, in a PPR league, I would roll with Todman. If Morris does not find the endzone, he is pretty much a 10 point guy at best.

I'm looking at your team( but of course I can't see your opponent).

Brees could have a below par game tomorrow playing a tough Carolina team on the road outdoors in the rain.

Jennings could be splitting time with McFadden.

I'm guessing Desean is a must start. Colston has been good the last 2 weeks, but faces the same headwinds as Brees. None of your other WRs looks like a good bet for production as a starter.

So in that context that you may need to hit a home run at RB. I would start Todman at RB1 coming off a 100 yard game with guaranteed touches against the #31 team against Fantasy RBs , giving up at least 2 running TDs 7 of the last 9 games and less chance of Todman being vultured. Then the decision becomes Morris or Jennings.