Sign in to follow this  
otev915

**** HELP ******

In Superbowl. I have Brady vs. Ravens ( in Baltimore ) or Cousins @ home. Vs. Cowboys ??? I wouldn't usually dream of benching Brady. But this has been a different season for him on a few different levels. I would really appreciate to hear from some fellow FFL players ( preferably ex- Champions, LOL ).

I have to go with Cousins at home vs a horrible Dallas defense. I was also looking at the weather on Sunday in Washington, they're calling for 72 degrees with possible showers. Keep an eye on that. If it calls for rain all day, passing will be difficult. You may want to go another route. If there's no rain or a light drizzle, Cousins your man.

I have to go with Cousins at home vs a horrible Dallas defense. I was also looking at the weather on Sunday in Washington, they're calling for 72 degrees with possible showers. Keep an eye on that. If it calls for rain all day, passing will be difficult. You may want to go another route. If there's no rain or a light drizzle, Cousins your man.

I went straight to weather.com because that sounded like total BS, but I'll be damned if it's not calling for 71 degrees. Wow. 71 degrees in December in Washington? Global warming, man. Hide yo chirrens.

I went straight to weather.com because that sounded like total BS, but I'll be damned if it's not calling for 71 degrees. Wow. 71 degrees in December in Washington? Global warming, man. Hide yo chirrens.

OOOKKKKK. So who would you go with "Thread Killer" ????

OOOKKKKK. So who would you go with "Thread Killer" ????

Hell if I know. I'm starting Brady, but I don't have the Cousins option against a juicy pass D. Why did you pick up Cousins when you had Brady, anyway? If you doubt Brady enough to pick up a good QB, go with your gut and start Cousins.

I'd probably lean that way if I had the choice. I'm worried that Brady will be playing in high wind and rain now.

wrong bored

Who cares, it's championship week. Everybody in the advice board slaps one word answers down and begs for the same on their questions, with nary an ounce of thought applied. Let it slide, is what I say.

Hell if I know. I'm starting Brady, but I don't have the Cousins option against a juicy pass D. Why did you pick up Cousins when you had Brady, anyway? If you doubt Brady enough to pick up a good QB, go with your gut and start Cousins.

I'd probably lean that way if I had the choice. I'm worried that Brady will be playing in high wind and rain now.

The weather in Baltimore will be the mirror image of Washungton. Calling for 72 degrees as well.

Who cares, it's championship week. Everybody in the advice board slaps one word answers down and begs for the same on their questions, with nary an ounce of thought applied. Let it slide, is what I say.

wrong bored

tough to go with Cousins as this is his 3rd career game ever for your playoffs, especially over Brady Mr Clutch.

• Like 1

I'd go with Cousins. The only decent option Dallas has in their Secondary is Carr. Scandrick is pure crap and Claiborne is a HUGE bust. Neither Safety has an ounce of coverage ability and they will be without Lee again as well. The Redskins are trying to showcase Cousins, so even though they can run all day on Dallas, I would expect them to pass as much as possible. They want Cousins to put up huge numbers and increase his stock. Handing the ball off won't accomplish that. Plus, Baltimore always gives Brady a tough time. Historically, he puts up his worst numbers against them. I would expect him to his short passes to Amedola and the midget brigade all day, but how many TD's will he get? With Baltimore being so inept offensively, they won't need to pass as often. Dallas can move the ball on Washington, meaning they will have no alternative but to throw. Also, Brady's numbers without Gronk this season were pretty awful. I'm not sure they are going to suddenly improve against a very solid defense. Honestly, I wouldn't hesitate to start Cousins.

I'd go with Cousins. The only decent option Dallas has in their Secondary is Carr. Scandrick is pure crap and Claiborne is a HUGE bust. Neither Safety has an ounce of coverage ability and they will be without Lee again as well. The Redskins are trying to showcase Cousins, so even though they can run all day on Dallas, I would expect them to pass as much as possible. They want Cousins to put up huge numbers and increase his stock. Handing the ball off won't accomplish that. Plus, Baltimore always gives Brady a tough time. Historically, he puts up his worst numbers against them. I would expect him to his short passes to Amedola and the midget brigade all day, but how many TD's will he get? With Baltimore being so inept offensively, they won't need to pass as often. Dallas can move the ball on Washington, meaning they will have no alternative but to throw. Also, Brady's numbers without Gronk this season were pretty awful. I'm not sure they are going to suddenly improve against a very solid defense. Honestly, I wouldn't hesitate to start Cousins.

tough to argue with this

would you start cousins over luck or Fitz? this is my dilemma