Sign in to follow this  
RepoPatrol

Who is out of Super Bowl but still has much to play for?

Just curious here. I was eliminated last week. Still have 3rd place game where I can earn an extra $50 with a win. There are also weekly top tens worth $77.50 each. Most important is the overall points race which I lead by 63. Payout there can drop $150 for each place I drop down. So I lose $300 if I drop to 4th.

Basically there is still much to play for. I posted this simply because I find it annoying that all the talk surrounds the Super Bowl when there are other meaningful games still to be played. Hell, the bronze medal stills means something in the Olympics. :music_guitarred:

Me. Does anyone care? No.

Well I do. Its called Pride.

I did a lousy job in the draft on one of my teams with bad picks of Kaep, Doug Martin and David Wilson and only one decent WR as the rest of the league went WR crazy early.

I was behind the 8 ball all year, but never gave up and built a halfway decent team at the end with savvy waiver wire pick ups like Leveon Bell, Alshon Jeffery, Julian Edelman, Andre Brown and Harry Douglas, plus rode the Josh McCown train for several weeks to an 8-7 record, winning 3 in a row at the end and finishing 1 game out of the playoffs. That band of rag a muffins did darn good.

Next two weeks are the Consolation Playoffs and I am going to play hard to the end.