Sign in to follow this  
fantasy-guru

Who killed your championship week?

Did anyone else suffer a loss due to the poor production of their players. Let us know who was a bust in championship week and costed you the season??

Rashad Jennings - saved my season, but at the same time floundered in the finals

Alfred Morris - disappointing all season and the icing on the cake was in the finals

De'Sean Jackson - really? c'mon man.

If one of these guys scores 2 more points the championship is mine.........LAME!

Did anyone else suffer a loss due to the poor production of their players. Let us know who was a bust in championship week and costed you the season??

Rashad Jennings - saved my season, but at the same time floundered in the finals

Alfred Morris - disappointing all season and the icing on the cake was in the finals

De'Sean Jackson - really? c'mon man.

If one of these guys scores 2 more points the championship is mine.........LAME!

every time i lose its due to poor production

Jimmy Graham. The burn felt good all year from drafting him until the semi's where he put up a measley 2 points.

Championship week. Megatron dropping several passes hurt my chances but didn't matter when my entire team s#*t the bed.

2/3 teams won it all that made it to championship week. All in all, not a bad year for a game based purely on luck. :)

I won two Championships, so can't complain too much.

I lost a third Week 17 in a close match. It wasn't so much my guys, but some luck on the other side. The other guy had Rodgers( threw that late big play TD to Cobb), Rivers( got extra points in OT because Succop missed that FG) and the frighteningly inconsistent T Y Hilton went 11-155 after six crap games in a row.

I had Cutler, D Thomas, the Carolina D(9 sacks) and Foles, who almost brought me all the way back Sunday night. Lacy and Garcon did not have great games, but they produced all year, so I am not going to complain.

Forte, came up small at the worst time.

Yes, him and Cutler. I went against Manning yet all I needed was just an average game from those 2 and I win easily. I still can't understand how poorly that team played that night. And then pour salt in the wound, Forte dominates the following week.

Forte, came up small at the worst time.

True, week 16 was a blip, but fortunately for me, I didn't even need him. Andy Dalton and Pierre garçon to the rescue.

MJD returning hurt me, but the killer was Russell Wilson and the clunker at home vs ARZ. If only the Bears had stuck with McCown a little longer.