Sign in to follow this  
jaybny

Introducing Fantasybits

http://fantasybit.com/introducing-fantasybits/

Introducing Fantasybits

Fantasybits are digital tokens similar to the bitcoin virtual currency. Each time a fantasy point is scored by an NFL player, 100 fantasybits are automatically generated. These fantasybits are then awarded to the fantasy players with the most accurate fantasy point projections....

Great post! Thanks! Allow me to reciprocate!

Introducing...The Magic Bullet Blender - your personal, versatile countertop magician. Chop onions, mince garlic, grate chese...do virtually any job in the kitchen in 10 seconds or less! No mess, no fuss! And it takes up less space in your kitchen the coffee mug! Call now!

http://www.buythebullet.com

really? how is this spam?

It was a question..can you not see the question mark at the end of the sentence???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Usually promoting other sites is frowned upon...but I dont care either way..I didnt click on the links and I surely wouldnt waste my time reading all that you posted.

1. you're not supposed to advertise and solicit on the message boards. i would expect this gets locked

2. is it really a good idea to reference bitcoin when promoting your product? didnt the largest bitcoin company vanish overnight recently?

• Like 1

Im am not advertising a product. i'm introducing fantasy football players to a bitcoin like protocol called fantasybits. its cost nothing to join and there are no profits or business or service being sold.

bitcoin is not owned by anyone, its alive and flourishing and its the future.

bitcoin is not owned by anyone, its alive and flourishing and its the future.

Cool. Does that mean you accept Bitcoin when you work the glory hole at the Cracker Barrel bathroom off exit 5 on the Turnpike?