Sign in to follow this  
Bobbyn2022

The next Gronkowski?

Kelce's ceiling is last year Cameron type numbers. His floor is also not seeing the field very often. Seems like a decent stash in later rounds as a high TE2.

Agree with this. I drafted him under the, 'he's either going to completely bust out or completely bust' premise. I think that's a good later round strategy.

You do realize you were wrong and Kelce is nowhere in Gronks stratosphere right? That's 2 Kelce threads you've started last year and now bumping, but there's no crow to eat.

Tanatastic you do realize Kelce is the #2 TE in the league right now and has Alrx Smith throwing him the ball and not the Goat Brady? You do realize this post was started before anyone even knew who Kelce was? He was just a stash a guy who was injured and never did jack. You do realize the year before I called Thomas when Thomas had not even played a game and most people didn't even know he was on the team? Some

People can never give credit they just hate cause it's in their blood to hate cause their insecure.

Tanatastic you do realize Kelce is the #2 TE in the league right now and has Alrx Smith throwing him the ball and not the Goat Brady? You do realize this post was started before anyone even knew who Kelce was? He was just a stash a guy who was injured and never did jack. You do realize the year before I called Thomas when Thomas had not even played a game and most people didn't even know he was on the team? Some

People can never give credit they just hate cause it's in their blood to hate cause their insecure.

Ok...how does any of what you just said in this post make Kelce the next Gronkowski? This thread is a loss, not a win. You don't get full Gronk credit for predicting Kelce as a decent TE lol. Nice call on Thomas, that's a win. I'm simply saying its not worth bumping as if your trying to get credit for a win. That's all im saying. No one is eating crow like you said.