Sign in to follow this  
W0lverine1224

Please help.

I have cordarrelle Patterson, Larry Fitzgerald, brandin cooks, and Terrence Williams. I want to pick up another receiver. The available receivers are Cecil shorts, mike Williams, Avery, and James jones. Who should I pick up, and who should I drop? I also have Hyde from San Fran, and Jeremy hill from Cincinnati I would be willing to drop.

NOBODY!

I would try to package your weakest WR TWill and upgrade a WR or RB. Then I would pickup your ww WR... I have Cecil but James Jones looks good... find one with good games in your byes... I have 3 WR week 10 off bad so I took Cecil seeing he had highest rank and good week 10. Do a 2 for 1 trade and have an extra slot and add WR James Jones or Cecil depending on your schedule. Its not really an upgrade maybe a down grade but if you get an upgrade in your starters its worth it. Boykins have upside though he is 1 injury from 2WR in GB and the starters are injury prone.

TWill is a 3WR low one so he isn't someone that likely wins you league barring Dez injury. Hyde and Hill are 2 upside rookies I'd keep and you can deal to respective owner for an upgrade if your not happy with 10 carries they get but I wouldn't drop either under any circumstances... one man's trash is another man's treasure.

Don't drop either running back. Unlikely you will ever want to play any of those guys over your current 4. I've made that mistake a few times. You will likely drop the RB that blows up by mid-season and it will haunt you the rest of the year.....