Sign in to follow this  
Tom_Brady's_feet

Referees are ruining this game!

Offense is fine.

Defense. You can't tackle high, you'll get penalized and fined. You can't tackle low or you'll end another guys career. If you hit someone to hard you get fined. If you hit someone hard enough and they drop the ball, you still lose, cause then it's a "hit on a defenseless receiver" and if you breathe too hard on a QB it's a penalty. I don't know how they are supposed to play defense?!

Offense is fine.

Defense. You can't tackle high, you'll get penalized and fined. You can't tackle low or you'll end another guys career. If you hit someone to hard you get fined. If you hit someone hard enough and they drop the ball, you still lose, cause then it's a "hit on a defenseless receiver" and if you breathe too hard on a QB it's a penalty. I don't know how they are supposed to play defense?!

And to top it off when someone tries to tackle you, you can't do a hurdle/step on face move.

Its part of Roger Goodells personal quest to RUIN the NFL. Hes on a focking roll, isnt he? Coming soon:

1) No tackling at all

2) No more punt returns(same as kickoffs)

3) Additonal commercial breaks to pad the league wallat even more

4) More games played in strange places like Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and the eastern most peninsula of Gayan

5) Games during the week and all different times(Tuesday day, Wedneday Midnight, etc)

6) More expansion because, well, ya know, the talent pool isnt THINNED out enough as it is

7) More parity...even though there realy isnt any now.

Go DIE Roger. Pete Rozelle is vomiting on his own skeleton right now.

:nono:

Niners fans crack me up. They complained about Seattle playing to physical last year. They said "things will be different this year with the reffing changes to crack down on defensive penalties". Now they complain that the refs are being to strict with the officiating against them.

The Niners better win it all soon, or their fan base is going to be unbearable.

Niners fans crack me up. They complained about Seattle playing to physical last year. They said "things will be different this year with the reffing changes to crack down on defensive penalties". Now they complain that the refs are being to strict with the officiating against them.

The Niners better win it all soon, or their fan base is going to be unbearable.

:rolleyes:

Good thing your boys finally got 1 considering all the crying you guys did for your entire existence.