Sign in to follow this  
svanerkel

Stafford and Hopkins for Gordon and Benjamin

I got stuck with Romo in my draft and got pretty pissed off watching that sorry display on Sunday afternoon so I have been quietly looking to upgrade my QB. I picked up Gordon off the waivers to use him as trade bait and I got this offer already.

My other WRs are Brown, Garcon, Patterson, and Wright in a PPR league.

Would you guys go for this trade? Especially before Gordon has even been cleared to play even though it is likely? My team is so well balanced minus my QB so I like that this trade wouldn't take away from any of my other starters. Or should I take the gamble and hold on to him and roll him out somewhere in my starting lineup with the weekly headache of Romo (or Locker off the waivers)?

I think this would work because you have good options at WR. I'd hate to lose Benjamin though. I might try Gordon for Stafford straight up, or put Wright in place of Benjamin.

Don't listen do this trade if possible... Gordon might not even play to ff playoffs.

Lesson learned 49ers are an elite DST... lol. They held up good the pressure just got to his head rushing throws... turning into modern day Brett Favre. Stafford is elite QB and it insures you from Romo injury history... I would even include Romo if he doesn't accept but likely be a 2 week trade. I expect Stafford to have a worser game and Romo to bounce back I would do deal after Sunday.

How many WRs can you start? I like your depth even with this trade, unless you have an inordinate number of WR/Flex spots and can actualy use everyone. Plus Stafford looked top-notch in week one.

I would probably do it.

Unless you play a lot of wr/flex positions I would lean towards doing that trade. If you do play a lot of those, then I'd try and get Locker. He's good when he plays and maybe he'll play all year this year...who knows.