Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Trade ... Moz n Gepetto

Moz gives up -- Pierce and Forsett Gepetto gives up Adrian Peterson.

It's a risk for me but high reward as well. I only gave up my #3 RB option with Pierce and Forsett to get it. If somehow AP survives this and the NFL lets him play this season waiting for the trial to play out I get the steal of the season - if he ends up only maybe playing a game or 2 not a season ending loss either. Now If Piece becomes a monster :wall: Gepetto is a very savy FF 'er and he had been after Pierce pretty hard from me for a few days now - to be honest before he said it I didn't place much value on him other than being my 6th position starter RB/WR -- maybe he blooms into a monster ala Foster. Just thought here the potential reward was worth the risk.

Moz gives up -- Pierce and Forsett Gepetto gives up Adrian Peterson.

It's a risk for me but high reward as well. I only gave up my #3 RB option with Pierce and Forsett to get it. If somehow AP survives this and the NFL lets him play this season waiting for the trial to play out I get the steal of the season - if he ends up only maybe playing a game or 2 not a season ending loss either. Now If Piece becomes a monster :wall: Gepetto is a very savy FF 'er and he had been after Pierce pretty hard from me for a few days now - to be honest before he said it I didn't place much value on him other than being my 6th position starter RB/WR -- maybe he blooms into a monster ala Foster. Just thought here the potential reward was worth the risk.

Got my guy in Pierce. It was a long ride since All Day's rookie season with me and Adrian with some memorable moments including injuries and now this. I wish him all the best. Thanks for the trade Shane and good luck!

Got my guy in Pierce. It was a long ride since All Day's rookie season with me and Adrian with some memorable moments including injuries and now this. I wish him all the best. Thanks for the trade Shane and good luck!

You may be right Chad in Pierce but to be honest I didn't see anything in him last game other than a few Garbage time runs that said he was anything as IMO Forsett looked better. While AP is no lock to play more than a few more games it was a good risk to take -- if he does play the season it give me the best line up I have had overall since the the first season I created this league

You may be right Chad in Pierce but to be honest I didn't see anything in him last game other than a few Garbage time runs that said he was anything as IMO Forsett looked better. While AP is no lock to play more than a few more games it was a good risk to take -- if he does play the season it give me the best line up I have had overall since the the first season I created this league

I understand your thought process. This may really give you the best team this year.

I understand your thought process. This may really give you the best team this year.

Do you really think Kubes will turn Pierce into the next Foster? I guess either you were crazy or crazy like a fox. I still think BB06 has the best team but if AP plays the season I am right there with him.

Do you really think Kubes will turn Pierce into the next Foster? I guess either you were crazy or crazy like a fox. I still think BB06 has the best team but if AP plays the season I am right there with him.

No, I don't see that happening with Pierce. I'm just hoping he does enough to be a good Flex play.

well Gepetto you gots me ... he's cooked no chance he plays again this year IMO -- oh well it was worth the risk but had I known yesterday what know today I don't do the trade. again congrats you got over on this one.

meh, he got a timeshare baltimore backfield. worth a shot for peterson

meh, he got a timeshare baltimore backfield. worth a shot for peterson

I know I likely still make the deal -- but with today's news the 50/50 chance of him at least playing until Oct 8th became very much a long shot. Still a slim chance at something huge is better than a a head ache of trying to choose bewtween Pierce and Forsett weekly.